Which series?

Lestat

Personally for me its BUFFY all the way. I actually think you could just run a buffy con anyway with the amount of guests you could get from this show.

Have met all the Angel cast now except Stephanie Romanov but would like to meet any of them again too.

Never been fussed about Firefly,& havent seen dollhouse yet but have met guests from both of these at other events.

I really can't choose!

I want to say buffy as it was obviously the first one I loved! BUT I love all the rest as well! To be honest I'd like to meet some Dollhouse guests as buffy angel and firefly are over a lot, so some new guests would be amazing :)

I'm a fan of all of Joss' shows (I just made a typo and said shoes, haha) but since I've been a Buffy fan for as long as I can remember; I'd love for their to be mostly Buffy guests. I've only met two in the past and whereas I'd love to meet Angel, Firefly and Dollhouse cast, too, Buffy would be my preference. :)

iv met more from buffy than the rest so for me it would have to be angel havnt really met any of the main characters yet and dollhouse (completely addicted just now)

as iv said before the only one i dont like is firefly/serenity so really the choices are endless

My name is Numfar and I'm a convention virgin :blink:

I have not met any of the actors or actresses from the Whedonverse.

I basically avoided television shows for a number of years first only recently rediscovering how much I enjoy a decent series. I've been watching episodes back-to-back during the evenings in my home cinema (ok then storage room). During the past year or so I've watched all of Buffy, Angel and Firefly/Serenity and the first half of Dollhouse.

Strangely enough Serenity was my first introduction to Joss Whedon. I bought the film because I had gotten hold of a hd-dvd player cheap and some Australian site had a fire sale. I liked the film's cover so I chose it on that basis. I enjoyed the film big time classing it then as a humourous Star-Wars tribute, and I was intrigued enough to buy Firefly in spite of already knowing it was cancelled after only half a season. Having watched it I couldn't for the life of me understand why the show was canned. It seems peculiar that Fox would first take a chance of such a unusual project, watch it develop into a true gem, only to then cancel :blink:

That led me to Buffy.... I discovered that I had already aquired season 1 and 2 at some earlier date but they were still shrinkwrapped :D I was actually not too impressed early on. I read a few comments online saying that I should stick with it and see season 1 out, so I did. Obviously I don't regret that decision. I'd have to say that I enjoyed Buffy the most from the middle of season 2 and onwards. Season 3 is perfect television! The story arcs and character development of everything here on out is amazing. Even if Season 7 gave us an ending I could have easily watched more.

Angel started slowly. I tried following a guide I found as to which order I should interweave Buffy and Angel, but gave up quite quickly prefering to just watch Buffy. When I got back to Angel I found myself mostly hoping for Buffy crossovers, and seeing as there weren't that many I was slightly disappointed at first. As with most things Whedon the show got stronger as time went by, and I think season 5 was easily the best (probably due to Spikes introduction). I find it hard to accept that Angel was put to rest there with a lot of story left in it but there we go.

Which brings me back to this thread. Seeing as I haven't met anyone I'm kinda unbiased :P .........

I'd love first and foremost to meet guests from Buffy. In fact I'd be very happy with just Buffy guests. We have James and Nick already. I'd love Showmasters to add Anthony Head or Seth Green and some of the female actresses from the show. Preferably SMG, Alyson Hannigan, Eliza Dushku, Juliet Landau or Felicia Day, but I can't imagine I'd be disappointed with anyone come to think of it.

Then I'd have to say guests from any of the other shows.

Amy Acker would make me happiest, but David Boreanaz, Mercedes McNab, Julie Benz or Alexis Denisof from Angel would be great. Preferably Nathan Fillion, Alex Baldwin or Summer Glau from Firefly/Serenity and from Dollhouse I'd choose Eliza Dushku or Tahmoh Penikett.

[/rant off] :chair:

For me it'd have to be Buffy all the way, it's the show that gave us Joss's genious and for 99% of us I'd guess it was the 1st series of his that was truely loved. Plus with over a hundred seasons there's so many great options for guests. Kristine Sutherland or possibly lovable old Clem even would be fun

For me it'd have to be Buffy all the way, it's the show that gave us Joss's genious and for 99% of us I'd guess it was the 1st series of his that was truely loved. Plus with over a hundred seasons there's so many great options for guests. Kristine Sutherland or possibly lovable old Clem even would be fun

if only! :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

can't argue with that. Guest announcement would be really nice.

Same here. I really would like to know who else are coming.

Besides Buffy and Dollhouse characters, I would also very much like to see Neil Patrick Harris!!! I totally loved him in Dr. Horrible:D. It's a series that can not be forgotten in my opinion. (Just for the record: I know that Dr. Horrible isn't on the list of this convention. But I still think he cannot be left out)...

(I'm also a film- and television studies-student: so a series created for the internet: very interesting!;))

xoxo

Aivy

Edited by Aivy88