did you see anyone famous who was not a guest?

as i was walking round the hall today i saw Graham Linehan - the creative genius behind Father Ted and Black Books

and wondered if anyone saw anybody else well known?

Was that Sunday? Never sure which one it is, I know Graham Linehan and Arthur Mathews where both in an episode of Alan Partridge and i've seen one of them in a couple of other things (couple of episodes of Father Ted?) but I couldn't say which was Graham. Bloody shame, quite a keen writer myself and would have loved to have chatted to him for a few minutes.

Mark Read (most commonly kown for be 1/4 of the boyband a1) was there! He's also a friend & it was kinda random to bump into him!

I saw him too, & said hi & he said hi back & asked me how my day was going... I said great, thanks & walked off! :D

I saw a lady who does some sports bulletins on bbc news.

Saw her several times during the day at Scotts Photo & talk

I saw her during the Star Trek talk - she gave the latest cricket score when Dominic asked about it. I knew I recognised her from somewhere, but it took me about 30 minutes after the talk to work out why I recognised her!

I saw her during the Star Trek talk - she gave the latest cricket score when Dominic asked about it. I knew I recognised her from somewhere, but it took me about 30 minutes after the talk to work out why I recognised her!

oh so that's who she was! I thought she looked familiar.

Julie Catlin Brown

She stood behind me as I was waiting for Jewel, and I know Julie has had alot of bad comments in the past on here but she was being really nice with the guests while I was there.

I've seen her many times at SM events in her capacity as an agent. I'd would have liked to have ask for her autograph actually but since I've never met her as a 'guest' I've always felt that would be bad etiquette...

As I understand it from other posts on here she is quite approachable for signing things but I guess like anyone else who is working there it's all about timing.

I saw Charlie from Eastenders too. He was sitting behind the table with the K9 thingy which was a bit odd :\

Your the first person that I have seen mentioning him being at lfcc on this forum, he was signing autographs for £10 i'm wondering why I have not seen anyone else apart from you mentioning him :blink:

Mark Read (most commonly kown for be 1/4 of the boyband a1) was there! He's also a friend & it was kinda random to bump into him!

I saw him too, & said hi & he said hi back & asked me how my day was going... I said great, thanks & walked off! :blink:

Me & him kinda ran at each other! I wonder if we managed to freak anyone out??? :P

Hadn't seen him since March & was suffering with Mark withdrawel :D so it was SO good to see him. Bit annoyed that he didn't tell me though, he knew I was going. It was all over my facebook!!!

And just because I totally love this pic with him (best of 7)!

DSC00024.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

as i was walking round the hall today i saw Graham Linehan - the creative genius behind Father Ted and Black Books

and wondered if anyone saw anybody else well known?

Do you think he was there because he's genuinely interested or are Moss and Roy going to end up at a convention in a future episode of IT Crowd?

I saw Charlie Slater from Eastenders. he was on the Doctor Who stand thing!!!

I saw Charlie from Eastenders too. He was sitting behind the table with the K9 thingy which was a bit odd :\

Heh heh, that was the stand I was working on. Derek appeared in a few episodes of Doctor Who in the 70's.

I was one of the ones selling goes in the Daleks - I was the one in the "If found please return to the pub" black shirt. I was also in the Cyberman suit on the Sunday. So if I freaked you out (& apparently I did a couple of people! :lol: ) then I apologise.

Ended up getting included in some Cosplay book as well!

If you see me at *** **** or *************, come & say hello. I may even buy you a drink if we're at the bar!!

edit - Oops, forgot about the no mentioning other cons rule. Altered now.

Edited by Kosh

Well looking on the web I discovered the man who was sitting behind Jewel on the signing desk and behind me in the stargate talk was Matt Anderson (x)(imdb), who is married to Jewel. Hes been in several shows as an extra I think, including the 4400. would have been interesting to speak to him.

Manderson.jpg

If you see me at Who Wars or Regenerations, come & say hello. I may even buy you a drink if we're at the bar!!

Won't be at either of those, but I'll have a drink lol!

Well it'll likely be the Hub3 or BtL2 then. :D

Which remids me, I met the infamous Purple Vamp!