It's all over... Time to die in a corner somewhere

Whew! Thank you SM for an amazing weekend... Today was at least on a par with yesterday, if not better... I discovered that unless it says otherwise, most crew members are happy to take a photo of you with the celeb (Big thanks to the Nick Courtney, Frazer Hines and Paul McGann staff!), and that it feels a bit weird to watch a pillow fight when it's a couple of grown men and a bunch of kids taking part :D

So come on... Who else now feels like they're going to collapse and be utterly dead to the world for at least the next day or so? Fortunately, I had the foresight to book a day off work...

Whew! Thank you SM for an amazing weekend... Today was at least on a par with yesterday, if not better... I discovered that unless it says otherwise, most crew members are happy to take a photo of you with the celeb (Big thanks to the Nick Courtney, Frazer Hines and Paul McGann staff!), and that it feels a bit weird to watch a pillow fight when it's a couple of grown men and a bunch of kids taking part :D

So come on... Who else now feels like they're going to collapse and be utterly dead to the world for at least the next day or so? Fortunately, I had the foresight to book a day off work...

it is very, very tiring - we must walk at least ten mile a day there! i just did yesterday - poor people who done both days - they will need a week to recover!

i find that i use up alot of nervous energy - i think most people find it stressful.

well worth it though!

I'm so sad it's over, it was an amazing weekend! I was there for 8 hours both days, now my legs and feet are killing me! And getting up at 5am both mornings I think I'll be sleeping for the next week...

Yessir !

It was a great event, the events in Norway have been on the crappy side ( we are only 5 mill ppl in the whole of Norway, so not that many fans I guess )

Was a great joy to see so many ppl and so many actors and comic artists, I only have 3 things that was a bit bad: the Gold pass holders could perhaps have been offered greater deals and the crews should have had more training and info.

The autograph line was help up both days due to crews not understanding the visa pay terminal and unable to fixing it.

The photographer on side A was way too fast and was stressing, the girls photographer on the right side took things a bit slower and seemed friendlier.

The Actors were great, loved them all, nice to see that you also had gotten "lesser" actors from many movies and series to fill up, made a jolly good show.

I wanted the talks to last longer though, some actors never got any questions, like Hugh Quarsie :(I wanted to ask him some questions

..too bad Jake Lloyd wasn't in the star wars talk...

The sales booths were nice too, got some really good a cheap stuff, even sone 1 dvds and star wars Fan movies put on dvd for sale.

I will be back next year, thats for sure...Lets hope things only get better

I had an absolutely awesome time. Was sad Peter missed Saturday due to him forgetting his passport but was awesome to meet him in general even if it was just for 40 seconds in the photo shoot and him being rather surprised to the fact me and my boyfriend were dressed as Edward and Emmett Cullen. He was also really nice when I got his autograph too. Got two just for the sake of having 10 seconds more with him. He seemed really happy to have a 1 minute chat and was lovely to enough to shake mine and my boyfriends hand.

Also just want to add a huge thank you to Showmasters for getting Edward Furlong as I've loved him for like...forever. He was really nice, really chatty. I got a picture, a signature, a hug and a hand shake it was absolutely amazing.

Had a great weekend! Saturday was totally ace, met Scott Bakula, Edward Furtlong, Peter Mayhew and others. Then went to and 11.20pm showing of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince...didn't get home till 3.30am! Probably not the best thing to do since we only had energy to stay until midday on Sunday! Luckilly it was long enough to get who we wanted, the Phelps twins and Eve Myles! Although I though the twins could have been VQ ticketed because the queue was MASSIVE! It's lucky we were in just after 9 so were in the first 20 or so people.

All in all, can't wait until the next con! Great job!

It was a great weekend and most of the guests I spoke to were much nicer than I'd expected (not that anyone wasn't nice, just that some were really great). The major problem for me was the lack of places to sit down. My friend and I are both in our late 50s with bad knees. The number of chairs was totally inadequate for the number of attendees and, yes, I saw the comfort zone for cushions but that would have been worse than standing up all day. Goodness only knows how people with walking sticks and crutches managed. On the other hand, I didn't see many of them. I wonder why ....

Janet