We Need Gareth!

blaid drwg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pleeeease get gareth!

OMG I just thought... Gareth and James = gig people.

They can do us a gig. lol

oh yes, that would be amazing. I saw them at the union chapel in May and it was amazing, I'd love to see something similar again :D

I totally agree, Gareth would be a fantastic guest especially after the events of Children of Earth. He's a fantastic actor, great as Ianto and I've heard he's been good fun at the previous Hubs. Please can you bring Gareth. :thumbup:

Edited by Doctor Who

Pretty please can you get Gareth? I've seen some videos of him at conventions and he's so funny. I'd love to meet him and if you got him, I'd definately get his autograph and book a photoshoot with him. He's fantastic in Torchwood as Ianto and like others have said, he'd be the perfect guest after the events of Children of Earth. :(

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAASSEEE

Bring Gareth!

It wouldn't be the same without him!

And after what happened in COE, It would make my year!

Ty :)

Bring Gareth!

It wouldn't be the same without him!

And after what happened in COE, It would make my year!

Ty :)

Haha, yeah. I think this event is going to make my year anyway but if you got Gareth along with the current line-up, wow that would just be one of the best conventions ever for me. Pretty please Massive Events.:D

Edited by Doctor Who