Website Online!

Was Marks answer about Kellan not in answer to an individual pic with him, not whether he dressed up??

Your right I'm talking pants :unsure:

The problem with trying to look at 7 threads all at the same time and answer 2 or 3 questions simultaneously.

Are you losing it TT??? So are they dressing up then?? :YAHOO:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Marks answer about Kellan not in answer to an individual pic with him, not whether he dressed up??

Correct. There will be no individual photo shoots, that it what my reply was stating :)

So your job now is to get the guests dressed all pretty for the prom :unsure:

Edited by scruffy

• Showmasters Admin

Your right I'm talking pants :unsure:

The problem with trying to look at 7 threads all at the same time and answer 2 or 3 questions simultaneously.

Are you losing it TT??? So are they dressing up then?? :YAHOO:

Pretty much, yes.

And as for the guests dressing up, I'm afraid that's not a quesiton I know the answer to.

AAAARGHHHHHH!! Iv got tickets for Birmingham...just standard unfortunately, but who cares, I'll be in the same room as kellan Lutz *breathe breathe* :D:D:o:YAHOO::YAHOO:

Staying in hotel too!! So what is everyone wearing for the Prom!? Like Prom dresses!? Whatever sexy Kel wears he will look GORGEOUS!!! *breathe breathe* :wub::wub:

Probably my new dress for cruise if I go. Since I'm wearing my black dress In October for the masked ball.

I feel like stalking people. Is that a bad thing?

AAAARGHHHHHH!! Iv got tickets for Birmingham...just standard unfortunately, but who cares, I'll be in the same room as kellan Lutz *breathe breathe* :D:D:o:YAHOO::YAHOO:

Staying in hotel too!! So what is everyone wearing for the Prom!? Like Prom dresses!? Whatever sexy Kel wears he will look GORGEOUS!!! *breathe breathe* :wub::wub:

Probably my new dress for cruise if I go. Since I'm wearing my black dress In October for the masked ball.

Nope thats not a bad thing ....i will join you :P

Super, I will wear my posh red silk number!!

So you dont have the bank of mum and dad like my daughter :D

Perhaps that bank of mum and dad could get your daughter to Birmingham for us? :D

Dont give her ideas :D

mmmmmm I like the look of the London Hotel , that would upset her if I went in her absence :D

• Showmasters Admin

If I take my ticket now but I cannot come any more then (I am not on to be able but I am afraid not to have ticket anymore.) Would it be possible to give again it to another person?

I'm afraid all tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.

hey can someone just tell me who the confirmed guests are please because I cant get the website to open on any computer for some reason :s

Obviously I got Kellan :( But if there is anyone else? Thanks!

Hiya!

The confirmed guests are Kellan and the guy who plays Mr Molina. 3rd guest hasn't been announced yet.

hey can someone just tell me who the confirmed guests are please because I cant get the website to open on any computer for some reason :s

Obviously I got Kellan :WINCE: But if there is anyone else? Thanks!

Hiya!

The confirmed guests are Kellan and the guy who plays Mr Molina. 3rd guest hasn't been announced yet.

Thankyou! :thumbup: I don't understand why it won't open the silly thing!