Introduction thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I can't believe so many of us have horses. So not only can we talk about Twilight but we can talk horses too!

I cant believe we all have enoguh money to pay for our horses and our twilight addiction :chair: lol

Ermm... Isn't that what credit cards are for? :chair:

My poor ol' mum gets all the poo-picking duties when I'm at the cons!

That's a cute donkey! :dance:

Thanks. :D He'll be getting a swollen head with all these comments. :D

Wow I can't believe so many of us have horses. So not only can we talk about Twilight but we can talk horses too!

I cant believe we all have enoguh money to pay for our horses and our twilight addiction :dance: lol

This is true. But if we didn't have horses, we'd be able to afford more cons but have no fun between cons. And if we didn't go to cons, we'd still have our horses but no breaks at conventions to meet new people.

I cant believe we all have enoguh money to pay for our horses and our twilight addiction :chair: lol

This is true. But if we didn't have horses, we'd be able to afford more cons but have no fun between cons. And if we didn't go to cons, we'd still have our horses but no breaks at conventions to meet new people.

'Tis the truth you speak Wise One. :dance:

'Tis the truth you speak Wise One. :dance:

Cheers its not everyday I come out with something that good.

NameTalie & Terri

Age Both 19

Where you are fromWe're both from Brum toot toot lol but I live in Glasgow for uni reasons :WINCE: BHAM CON BABBBBBBBBY

I went to ET1 and have a ticket for ET2 Im greedy :( but my bessie didn't and hasn't so she's especially looking forward to this!!

I love music it makes me feel better when im down and i loveeeee CAKE ;)

4155_84528223514_547513514_1815785_7118928_n.jpg

me and terri

Name: Kady (:

Films: Twilight, Harry Potter films, a walk to remember, Keith, Goodnight Mister Tom, Deep winter & many more.

Books: Twilight Saga, Harry Potter series, Before I Die, Lucas, Georgia Nichlson diaries & Many More.

Music: anything as long as its not 'MCing' im really not fussy when it comes to music :)

Attending Twiproms Birmingham Alone & Also attending ET2! :D:D

Edited by Twilighter

Name: Emma-Leigh

Films: Twilight, Harry Potter, Sweeny Todd, Angus Thongs, Aristocats, Lady and the Tramp and many more :D

Books: Twilight Saga, Harry Potter series, Darren Shan, Lucy in the Sky, Georgia Nicholson

Music: Anything and Everything, not greatly fussy :D

I went to ET1, am going to Twilight Proms B'ham and ET2!

MSN/E-mail/AIM = loopylass2775696@aol.com

This is me and my friends at ET1! We had lots of fun and spent waaaay too much money

n767720141_6175297_1883025.jpg

PICT0070.jpg

PICT0075.jpg

Edited by TSheep

Name: Stacey

Age: 22 (eek, I was only 22 Fri... seems weird to say it!)

From: East Sussex... would say the village but nobody would know it!

Going to the London proms as it's closer... most people seem to be going to Birmingham though!

Went to ET1 and going to ET2 but couldn't resist going to this too!

Here are a couple of pics from ET1... I am also in one of the photos above...but it's a bad one of me!

TwiConPeter.png

TwiConKellan.png

Hi B) im Janie!

Films: Twilight :), Harry Potter, P.S i love you, Anchor man, plus any scary films!

Books: Twilight saga, Harry Potter, P.S i love you

I will be going to the London Prom!! i missed ET1 & ET2 because once i found out about them it was to late :P

also i will be going to LFCC to see all the Twilight people:P

Hopefully see some of u there!!

Hi :thumbup: im Janie!

Films: Twilight :), Harry Potter, P.S i love you, Anchor man, plus any scary films!

Books: Twilight saga, Harry Potter, P.S i love you

I will be going to the London Prom!! i missed ET1 & ET2 because once i found out about them it was to late :angry:

also i will be going to LFCC to see all the Twilight people:P

Hopefully see some of u there!!

Hi Janie! I'll see you there then, will be awesome :blink:

Heeey!

Only just realised I wasn't tracking this topic oops! That'll be I wasn't getting notifications then lol!

Woops!

I am trying to convince mine to go to Hallowhedon cos it is over our wedding annivrsary, but he is saying that two cons is enough! :thumbup:

Awww I wanna go to Hallowhedon!! I wanna meet Nick!!

• 2 weeks later...

So my last introduction sucked :dance: So I'm doing a new one lol

My name is Amanda (but everyone call me either Manda or Mandelina, just Amanda when they're mad at me normally lol). I'm 18 years old and just graduated. My dream have always been getting into law school but now i'm not so sure anymore. I'll read a English class this semester instead (since I didn't even get into law school haha). I love reading and writing. I have an account on fanfiction.net where I've starting to put my fictions. People are wonderful over there :)

I'm from Stockholm (Actually a very beautiful city, if you haven't been there - GO THERE!) in Sweden. But no, i'm not blonde or have blue eyes. And I don't have polar bears walking around on the street (yeap, I've got that question several times, I've never seen a freaking polar bear in my life :P It would be as misplaced in Sweden as in Lost!!!).

So when did I fell in love with Twilight? Well, I saw the movie on my 18th birthday when it premiered. And dear God how much I loved it!!! I saw it 8 times in the cinema (my parents freaked, yes. They took my money far far away from me until I promised not to see it again lol). I read the books (not Breaking Dawn though, I'm deeply disturbed and have problem letting go of things. I didn't see the last episode of Buffy until like 3 years after I had seen the rest of the episodes. I know, not normal) and then it was no way out. I was hooked.

So seriously all I talk about nowadays is Twilight. Djurgardare @ the forum and I started talking to each other (we went to the same school a couple of years ago, but never talked to each other) since our friends were so tired of each other and now she's one of my best friends. Isn't that amazing? :thumbup:

And now I've written a book about me lol. But it was better than the last introduction, because I didn't really know what to tell about myself then...but hmm okay :D Some pic's can be nice since I've on the forum all the time :P

n717025714_1992178_4292.jpg

My friend and I (I'm the one to the right)

4810_118259870714_717025714_3406287_6279380_n.jpg

My friend and I again on our graduation (I'm the one to the right, again :D)

4710_100221961568_665546568_1997937_7053652_n.jpg

Me and my cousin on my graduation :D

n820395516_934357_8838.jpg

And then a photo just of me :P

Soooooo there u have it :D Now I think I have a good introduction like the rest of you :YAHOO:

Hi! I'm Sarah, but all my friends and family call me Sassy or Sas. I'm 27, will be 28 by the time the proms come around!

I'm going to London with my 13 year old step daughter Ellie, we are staying over at the hotel.

I have been to ET1 and LFCC and am going to ET2, and as many other Twilight related cons as I know about!

Can't wait to see you in London in Sept or Northampton in October!

Trying to add my picture with Alex from LFCC...fingers crossed this works!

003.jpg

And lets try me and Peter from ET1

Peterandme.jpg

And finally Me and Kellan from ET1

Kellanandme.jpg

Cant wait to meet Kellan again...yummy!

Heeey Mandelina and Sassy!

D'ya know I can't help but smile whenever I see a pic of Kellan. I don't know why! I think it's his smile! He has an infectious (and very gorgeous might I add) smile! AND EEEEEEEEK WE SHALLL BE MEETING HIM IN SEPTEMBER!!! 8 weeks tomorrow! 8 weeks tomorrooooow (if you're going to Birmingham like me!)!! Eeek put like that, it isn't too far away! OMG panic stations!! I need a dress!! Lol!

Mandelina I can't believe it took you 3 years to watch the last ever Buffy episode lol! I cried when it ended! Ha ha ha I had a hard time letting it go! I was a little better with Angel although I seem to remember saying "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! IT CAN'T END THERE!!!!" Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I'm shocked you haven't read Breaking Dawn yet but I can understand where you're coming from! When I got to the end of the book I was like awwwww what now??? There no more of the saga to read. Well apart from the 12 chapters of Midnight Sun! I'm told Stephenie's is actually on about publishing it now! Woohoo!!

Has Stephenie wrote anything on her site recently about it? I'm just wondering where my friend's friend got the news from. I'm absolutely desperate for Midnight Sun to be continued and released! When I read it for the 1st time I think I was up til about 4am! I just couldn't stop reading til I got to the end lol!