Introduction thread

Hi!

My name is Marlène, I'm a French of 23years old (12th august!)

This is me:

hpim3083f.jpg w2144.png

essaie.jpg

I have my gold pass to London.

Went to ET1, going to ET2, and going to ET3.

I have a lot of pictures with actors of Twilight Saga. If you want to show my album:

ALBUM

I have a french website about Twilight:

Bellavampire

I make a lot of Twilight events for french fans.

I'm on facebook. Search: Marlène Millière.

See you soon in Twilight Proms!!!!

Edited by Bella_Cullen

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for IF i can go :) which hopefully i will be able to!!

Name: Tiffany Pepper

Age 19

Where you are from Hull, (where it is never dull....yeah..right!

London or Midlands i would be going to the midlands one

Anything about you: Favorite books, twilight saga obv! aswell as the host!, i play the guitar, i will be making my own outfit, so i also like textiles, and aswell as meeting the guests, i love this sorta thingso i can meet up with the friends i have that i won't see often (Y)

This is me

ME-1.jpg

bit rubbish but if you went to the LFACC you might recognise me!

Are you coming to the Prom?

Well, I know there is an introduction thread for ET1 and ET2, but with this mini con, I think there will be a lot of us that have never managed to get to a Twilight con before. So we can introduce old and new attendees alike.

Already done this before?

If you have already done this in the ET one, then you could always edit your old post so that you can copy and paste it into here to save time, just add whether Midlands or London.

What should I write?

• Name
  • Age (If you want to!)
  • Where you are from
  • London or Midlands
  • Anything about you: ie hobbies, favourite music/films/TV/Books

You could also add a relatively up to date pic of yourself too

Useful Info

* There is a roll call thread too, which is being kept up to date with who is going where so you can work out who you will be with.

* There are also threads for people needing accomodation or who have space in their hotel rooms.

Hi, i booked my tickets after meeting Peter, Justin and Alex on sunday at LFCC.

My names Toni

I'm 35

From Portsmouth

Going to London

I am totally addicted to all things Twilight!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.p...mp;id=545459189

:YAHOO: Hi to everyone new on here - not been on for a few days so I have a lot to catch up with......If Midnight Sun is coming out I'll be happy :YAHOO: because I thought it was better than Twilight Bella gets on my nerves in Twilgiht and Edward is so torn, you really get to know how he feels - I hope she does finish it because I read the first 12 chapters that many times I need to read the rest :YAHOO:

After I read it it left me wanting more! I was so desperate! Well, I still am! I'll be soooo ecstatic if it gets published! Makes me wonder if she'll do NM, Eclipse and BD from Edward's point of view too! Especially BD as it was done from Bella's AND Jacob's and I was gutted to see that it wasn't done from Edward's aswell! I'd love to know what he was thinking through out BD!

After I read it it left me wanting more! I was so desperate! Well, I still am! I'll be soooo ecstatic if it gets published! Makes me wonder if she'll do NM, Eclipse and BD from Edward's point of view too! Especially BD as it was done from Bella's AND Jacob's and I was gutted to see that it wasn't done from Edward's aswell! I'd love to know what he was thinking through out BD!

http://www.fanpop.com/external/1969769

ever read that? lol

http://www.fanpop.com/external/1969769

ever read that? lol

Haha that did make me lol!

The last I heard was an interview with Stephanie where she said she would never be finishing Midnight Sun becuase if she wrote any more in the frame of mind she is in now then she would end up killing off the Cullens and changing it. lol.

Edited by foreverbella

Im so desperate to read it but im refusing to read it on the internet...those swines ruining it for everyone else :angry:

Same here. I'm refusing to read it too even though it's killing me not to. I thought as Stephanie has said she would rather people not read it unless it was finished and published - well I just thought I would respect her wishes...

ditto ClaireMK and Cheryl....

BUT I did give in and read it - and VERY GLAD I DID... I wanted to respect Stephs wishes too and didnt want to read half a book but it really should be read, it is a great perspective..

Just saying girls, it would be a waste not to read...xxx :P

Hello!

I am Kelly

21 years old

I have a 6 month old baby boy called George

I have a long term partner called Adam

I will be attending the Prom in Birmingham with my best friend fran!

I am a mad Harry Potter and Twilight fan!

Below is a picture of meeeeeeeeeeee

5295_99089176378_616166378_2250951_5091992_n.jpg

Edited by foo