Introduction thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey yall!

Im Angela, im 19 from Newcastle.

I have been to a few conventions before and two from MassiveEvents (Heroes and Charmed I think)

I also run a fansite dedicted to Rosie/Ems relationship @ http://rosalieandemmett.net/

I am also putting together a scrapbook for Kellan @ http://www.rosalieandemmett.net/kellanproject/

I am also going to the Bermingham con! (London to if its not sold out in Sept!)

Cant wait for this, every now and again I jump around a little like Alice when thinking of actually touching Kellan duing the photoshoot sessions! Cant wait!

Hey Angela! Nice to meet you! Ha ha ha you sound as bad as me and my sister, Karly (who is infact worse than I am!) as we do that too (spazz over the idea of meeting Kellan that is).

Oooh I'll have to check out your sites when I can! I'm just about to leave work at the mo!

Name Lisa

Age 28

Where you are from: West mersea in colchester

London or Midlands: London as it is nearer

Anything about you: 28 yr old married mother of two read twilight to c wat it was all about and i have never looked back it is my escape from reality and screaming kids lol![/b][/size]

Edited by lisajb28

Name: Kate

Age (If you want to!): 27

Where you are from: Redditch nr b'ham

London or Midlands: midlands

Anything about you: ie hobbies, favourite music/films/TV/Books: anything Alex Meraz (yes i know the name says Rpatts-Forever but i dont know how to change it and i dont wanna start a new profile lol), Twilight saga, Shia LaBeouf (him and alex are the ideal men!!!!), music into anything lol

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

xxx

Edited by Rpatts-Forever

I have got a lip kiss picture too twilight obsessive but i didnt wanna post it lol its on my myspace though!

Juliette omg i think i remember you!!! Yes my friend did panic bless her!! Did you hear my question or see me get really embarrassed?

feel free to add me to msn if you like both of you: bt-angel @ hotmail.co.uk

i have twitter and myspace too

Hello. I'm Fran. Im 20 years old. I am in my last year of a film course at uni- scary times!

I am attending Twilight Proms- Birmingham- with Kelly up there, Eternal Twilight 2, Muggle Mayhem and Hallowhedon. Busy Busy.

I am a huge fan of Buffy, Twilight, Harry Potter and Star Trek,hence the vulcan ears in the pic!

6456_227467465579_869925579_7659955.jpg

I'm coming!!! Yay me!!! Dragging a poor unsuspecting but happy twilight loving friend with me too!!!

I'm jo and I have a gold pass! wheee!

Hi Twilightmom49. I met you in the Queue at LFCC, with a pram a daughter and two other people!!! ;-)

I was with the very large crowd of people behind you. I have the... colourful hair. :-)

Jo

Heeey Fran and Jo! Welcome! Yaaaay 2 more people for the Brum Prom!! Oooh Fran I'm a Buffy fan tooooo! Would looove to have gone to Hallowhedon but no-one was able to go with me (I think maybe Karly would have if she'd had the money and coulda got time off).

I reckon I'm obsessed with this site! I go on it more than FB, Twitter and Myspace!! Love being around Twi-hards!! Makes me seem normal lol!

Heeey Fran and Jo! Welcome! Yaaaay 2 more people for the Brum Prom!! Oooh Fran I'm a Buffy fan tooooo! Would looove to have gone to Hallowhedon but no-one was able to go with me (I think maybe Karly would have if she'd had the money and coulda got time off).

I reckon I'm obsessed with this site! I go on it more than FB, Twitter and Myspace!! Love being around Twi-hards!! Makes me seem normal lol!

I love it that people like to talk about twilight as often as me! Its comforting!

Hey Jo hope your ok!!! Its cool your coming!! :(

xxx

Hey Rpattz!

Ta for the welcome!! I am coming down from Manchester way and am in a tizzy about what to wear.... May have to see if I can get in my old uni ball gown.... Would that be too much, do you think? ;-)

Got NO idea what to wear at the high school party though... Its beena while since I was at high school!!

BTW... Did I see you at LFCC?? I see you had your pic taken with him, so did I. would be rude not too seeing as how a)He grogeous and ;) He's a lovely lovely man!

Hey Jo hope your ok!!! Its cool your coming!! :D

xxx

Hey Rpattz!

Ta for the welcome!! I am coming down from Manchester way and am in a tizzy about what to wear.... May have to see if I can get in my old uni ball gown.... Would that be too much, do you think? ;-)

Got NO idea what to wear at the high school party though... Its beena while since I was at high school!!

BTW... Did I see you at LFCC?? I see you had your pic taken with him, so did I. would be rude not too seeing as how a)He grogeous and :D He's a lovely lovely man!

Yeah i met Alex and fell head over heels in love!!!!! Hes amazing!!! You probably did see me i was the mad crazy one who asked Boxers or Briefs in the talk lol

My disco outfit is posted :( - i started a thread for it!! :D

And no that sounds lovely!!! :D

xxx