Introduction thread

Are you coming to the Prom?

Well, I know there is an introduction thread for ET1 and ET2, but with this mini con, I think there will be a lot of us that have never managed to get to a Twilight con before. So we can introduce old and new attendees alike.

Already done this before?

If you have already done this in the ET one, then you could always edit your old post so that you can copy and paste it into here to save time, just add whether Midlands or London.

What should I write?

• Name
  • Age (If you want to!)
  • Where you are from
  • London or Midlands
  • Anything about you: ie hobbies, favourite music/films/TV/Books

You could also add a relatively up to date pic of yourself too

Useful Info

* There is a roll call thread too, which is being kept up to date with who is going where so you can work out who you will be with.

* There are also threads for people needing accomodation or who have space in their hotel rooms.

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hopefully coming if I manage to get tickets.

If so I will post on here fully, but I thought I would leave a quick message on here now so that you were able to post all your info :)

Hey I'm Rebecca. Internet name is Fanpy.

I'm 15. Probably going to London but it depends on where the midlands con is.

Went to ET, going to ET2, going to LFCC. Going by myself and want some one to talk to.

Can't wait to meet you all.

Fav twi book - Eclipse or twilight

Fav Quote - Hopeless Romantic (carlisle cullen DVD extras, deleted scene)

Fav books - Twilight saga, house of night series, the chaos walking series

Fav Movies - Twilight (obv.) Lion King, Ice age, parent trap

Add me >

fanpire-facinelli@hotmail.com

Twitter.com/FanpireVampire

Twifans - Fanpire Facinelli

Youtube - babibex44

:blink::lol::D

I'm planning to go to the London one if the right people are announced. I'll probably be on my own, I've never been to a convention before and I'm painfully shy so we'll see how that goes lol :D By the way my name is Alexandra and I'm 18. ;) I'll be at LFCC so maybe I'll meet some of you there.

I posted a question on the other thread but I'm not sure if anyone saw it. I assume these events will be held at a hotel and I'm just wondering if it's necessary to book a hotel room or if it's possible to go home for the night and come back in the morning? Since I live in London I don't really want to book a hotel room when my house is only 30-45 mins away :)

Woo hoo! All booked :D , Standard tickets for Birmingham for the four of us and we are staying at the Hilton on the Saturday night - then driving home cos of school for the boys

ps We're all going to LFCC on the Sunday too, and The audience with Peter, and Nando's afterwards

Name - Rhi (Short for Rhianydd, pronounced ree-ann-ith)

Age - 38

Location - Pontypridd, South Wales

Films - TWILIGHT, Lost Boys, Serendipity, Twister, Wimbledon, High Fidelity, The Breakfast Club, Queen of the Damned, Timeline, Transformers 1 and 2. (I quit, far too many)

T.V: (current tv) Bones, Miami Ink, Dollhouse, Stargate, everything else I like has finished ;)

Books - The Twilight Saga, Kathy Reichs, Dan Brown, Any sci fi stuff

Music - Foo Fighters, Foo Fighters, Green Day, Muse, Lost Prophets, Wonderstuff, Fall out Boy, blink 182

Loves - My Hubby and kids, drawing, playing music

Hates - Don't know, mean people?

Pics -

Below me and Kev, (I was setting up a cake, thats why the glove), can't find a more recent pic :(

RhiandKev.jpg

Below are my kids. Kieran (14) is on the left, Matthew (11) is on the right (one of their friends in the middle). This was taken at Game at midnight at the Metallica guitar hero release party. "Death of an icon" played a set - Went to school with the drummer! Really suprised to see him there, changed bands so didn't recognise them as him! This is the most current pic I have of them, and they would kill me if I put anything older! ;)

Matthew is now logged on as "Tul" he has already said hi to a few of you and you've already found him too!

boysatdeathofanicon.jpg

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

Heylo! I'm Beth, I'm 23 and still haven't decided which con I'm attending. I'm dragging my mate Beth with me, so I guess that'll be a conversation starter - the 2 Beth's! lol.

I've not been to a Twi-con before, missed the chance of a ticket at ET2 by a whisper! But my mum and I will be attending LFCC (Twilight talk and photo with Peter) and I'm uber uber excited!

My email is ilora_danon@hotmail.com

I'm on facebook as IloraDanon

Twitter: Ilora_Danon

MiltonKeynes_dating_50181418.jpg

MiltonKeynes_dating_50743411.jpg

x

Edited by Ilora-Danon

I'm planning to go to the London one if the right people are announced. I'll probably be on my own, I've never been to a convention before and I'm painfully shy so we'll see how that goes lol :D By the way my name is Alexandra and I'm 18. ;) I'll be at LFCC so maybe I'll meet some of you there.

I posted a question on the other thread but I'm not sure if anyone saw it. I assume these events will be held at a hotel and I'm just wondering if it's necessary to book a hotel room or if it's possible to go home for the night and come back in the morning? Since I live in London I don't really want to book a hotel room when my house is only 30-45 mins away :)

I've nver been before, but Jason said they would give codes for slightly reduced rate rooms in the hotel it is in. Especially good if you're on your own, you could all meet up! ;)

I'm going, I'm going!!!!! :D

I'll post an intro about myself here when I get a TICKET, gah! So nervous I actually have butterflies in my tummy!

I went with the positive mental attitude!

I think i would straight up cry if I missed a ticket for this as well.

Technically have been waiting since February when I found out about ET1.

Didn't know about ET2 cos I hadn't been on the forum, then found that and it sold out too!

NO way am I missing out on this as well!

I've nver been before, but Jason said they would give codes for slightly reduced rate rooms in the hotel it is in. Especially good if you're on your own, you could all meet up! :D

Oh ok thanks! If the rooms aren't too pricey I'll consider booking one ;) But it's still possible to go to the convention without staying in the hotel, right? *crosses fingers* I'm poor lol

:D;)

I've nver been before, but Jason said they would give codes for slightly reduced rate rooms in the hotel it is in. Especially good if you're on your own, you could all meet up! ;)

Oh ok thanks! If the rooms aren't too pricey I'll consider booking one :( But it's still possible to go to the convention without staying in the hotel, right? *crosses fingers* I'm poor lol

Oh absolutely! Just not feasible for us. We are hoping to go to the Midlands one, but live near Cardiff!

We won't miss out this time Rhi!! *crosses fingers, toes and anything else crossable* >.<

I'll find something else to cross!

Just can't wait now!

Didn't know about ET2 cos I hadn't been on the forum, then found that and it sold out too!

This. Dont worry girls I'm sending everyone positive thoughts about this :thumbup:

Hey all im Karly im 21, im hopefully going 2 the Midlands con wid my sista Dayna (Twilight Obsessive).

Im already going 2 ET2 jus waitin 4 tickets 2 arrive yet.

Cant wait 2 find out wat guests we hav 4 this con :thumbup:

Fave films- Twilight (well duh), Pearl Harbour, Dirty Dancing, Step up, Fast and furious (all 4) and loads loads more......

Fave books- Twilight saga (again duh lol), P.S. I Love You, and Tori Hayden books.

Music- Il listening 2 just about anything but i Love dance and R&B, I love dancing around am actually happy wid anything i can dance around to (been singin Gina G- Ooh ahh just a little bit 2day. Can any1 actually rmemba that lol)

I love Linkin Park, Kings of leon and at the minute all i ever listen to is Metro Station fink day awesome!!

My loves in life- Music, Dancing, Movies, Friends and Family n just generally havin a gud time wid da people i care about most. I also love going out n gettin drunk wid ma girls n makin a general prat of myself lol!!

Pics-

Me & Dayna on my 21st x

n752647872_2101298_1937.jpg

Wen the car broke down after sein clubland live at sheffield arena, we had 2 be rescued lol x

n693635519_2489772_9777.jpg

My 21st night out im the blonde if u hadnt already guessed lol x

n541657114_1746973_1473.jpg

This. Dont worry girls I'm sending everyone positive thoughts about this :P

Thanks Cheryl!

Hi Dayna and Karly! Nice to see you!!!!

Name - Cheryl

Age - 23

Location - Bebington, Wirral

Films - HSM(all of them), Twilight, Jay and Silent Bob, Prince Caspian, Hairspray, Moulin Rouge, Love Actually, Step Up 1/2, Angus thongs, American Pie 3, Both Bridget Jones.

T.V: Frasier, Friends, Family Guy, American Dad, Beauty and the Geek, there isnt much on tv that Im loving at the moment

Books - The Twilight Saga, Hollys Inbox(both)

Music - Backstreet Boys, Linkin Park, Metallica, Slipknot, Skindred, musicals :P

Loves - Festivals, music, reading, shopping, Guitar Hero :P

Hates - Lots of things :P Bad drivers, smoking, general public :o

Pics -

n648470386_6490332_2957402.jpg

Myself and my other half

n648470386_1068426_9556.jpg

Heeeeey!

Found the thread atlast lol!

Name: Dayna

TV: Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse, Firefly, Supernatural, Friends (Ha ha ha I can never get bored of watching the re-runs on E4), Stargate SG1 (sad that that's finished. Awaiting the next film), Stargate Atlantis (sad that's finished too lol), Fringe, Gossip Girl and others.

Films: Twilight (obv), Scream, Dirty Dancing, Hocus Pocus, The Green Mile, American Pie 1, 2 and 3, Save The Last Dance, 10 Things I Hate About You, Rome And Juliet (always makes me cry. When dad saw the end of it he burst out laughing and there was me and Karly in tears lol), Shakespeare In Love, The Note Book and more.

Music: Elliot Minor, Green Day, You Me At 6, Fall Out Boy, MCR, Kids In Glass Houses, Bon Jovi and others.

This be me (even though Karly already posted a pic of us 2 lol)! Sorry bout the blurryness!

me7.jpg

Oh god I've just seen how big the pic of me is. Sooorrrrry!!

Hey, I'm Matthew,

age 11,

I'm dragonanddaffodils youngest, :YAHOO:

I'm going to the midlands twilight prom, (if my mum can get tickets.):YAHOO:

I'm pisces, Although I don't know why I said that... :YAHOO:

mattheweaston.jpg

Hey Matthew!

Nice to meet you! Hopefully see you at the Midlands con!

Heeeeey!

Found the thread atlast lol!

Name: Dayna

TV: Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse, Firefly, Supernatural, Friends (Ha ha ha I can never get bored of watching the re-runs on E4), Stargate SG1 (sad that that's finished. Awaiting the next film), Stargate Atlantis (sad that's finished too lol), Fringe, Gossip Girl and others.

Films: Twilight (obv), Scream, Dirty Dancing, Hocus Pocus, The Green Mile, American Pie 1, 2 and 3, Save The Last Dance, 10 Things I Hate About You, Rome And Juliet (always makes me cry. When dad saw the end of it he burst out laughing and there was me and Karly in tears lol), Shakespeare In Love, The Note Book and more.

Music: Elliot Minor, Green Day, You Me At 6, Fall Out Boy, MCR, Kids In Glass Houses, Bon Jovi and others.

This be me (even though Karly already posted a pic of us 2 lol)! Sorry bout the blurryness!

me7.jpg

Oh god I've just seen how big the pic of me is. Sooorrrrry!!

Hey, I'm Matthew,

age 11,

I'm dragonanddaffodils youngest, :YAHOO:

I'm going to the midlands twilight prom, (if my mum can get tickets.):YAHOO:

I'm pisces, Although I don't know why I said that... :YAHOO:

mattheweaston.jpg

Hey Matthew!

Nice to meet you! Hopefully see you at the Midlands con!

I might, nice to see you to!