NEW EVENT - In The Shadow of the Moon - Twilight Proms London/Midlands

Massive Events

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I come from France and I don't care where I'll have to travel to go to a Twilight Con. Midlands seem to be further than London for me but I'll come, I prefer to go to UK than to USA to meet Twilight guests!

Thank you SM, I'll be ready on Monday! :wub:

I really want to go to this event. Would be really good. Sounds amazing. I;ve read all about Eternal Twilight and that sounds amazing but the London one is so much easier for me to get too. I am really worried as I would have to go on my own. Noone I know really likes Twilight.

Am new on this forum so don't really know how the whole conventions work. I am going to LFCC on the 18th July.

I really want to go to this event. Would be really good. Sounds amazing. I;ve read all about Eternal Twilight and that sounds amazing but the London one is so much easier for me to get too. I am really worried as I would have to go on my own. Noone I know really likes Twilight.

Am new on this forum so don't really know how the whole conventions work. I am going to LFCC on the 18th July.

Just come on here lots and you will soon know lots of people! :wub:

Just come on here lots and you will soon know lots of people! :blush:

I think I may start doing that :WAVE:. I reallllly wanna go and I'm sure there are lots of people on here who love Twilight as much as I do.

• Moderators

I think I may start doing that :blush:. I reallllly wanna go and I'm sure there are lots of people on here who love Twilight as much as I do.

Yeah, just use the intro thread and wherever contacts are etc. Get chatting to people, add them on Facebook and MSN and all that, and you'll know loads by the time you get there :WAVE:

Ive been thinking...dangerous i know...lmao. So will there be link to the new website which has info and tickets on this site!? and can we only buy online or will ther be a telephone number, as will the site not crash with 100s of ppl all clambering to buy at the same time!?

Am new as well of this forum.

Will be going to LFCC for the weekend and hope to go to the Twilight min-con :blush:

• Moderators

Ive been thinking...dangerous i know...lmao. So will there be link to the new website which has info and tickets on this site!? and can we only buy online or will ther be a telephone number, as will the site not crash with 100s of ppl all clambering to buy at the same time!?

There will be a link to the website. This will have info on locations, venues, guests, schedules, ticket prices etc.

And you can only buy online yes. It should cope!

im not going to lie, at first i was pretty disapointed, which is normal. but i understand completely that they tried, and it obviously couldnt be made to happen.

im now just thankful, its not just all the way in london, definatly something i couldnt afford, lol!

if i get the money to go, i'll be happy, if not im still going to ET2, which is better than nothing :)

Edited by Twilightxx

Am new as well of this forum.

Will be going to LFCC for the weekend and hope to go to the Twilight min-con :blush:

I'm going on the Saturday as I am doing the Race For Life on Sunday. I can't WAIT to meet Peter, Alex and Justin :WAVE::YAHOO: *gets excited*.

PS. Thanks dragonsanddaffodils and DavidB :chair:.

Edited by xxcatxx

Help! What did I do? :WAVE:

I'm not a moderator or anything, just thought it would be nice for us all to put our names together for LFCC to see who is sitting by who, then you could get chatting with your neighbour online before you go!

SM/ME and all the Mods are the people to thank! :YAHOO:

Welcome to the forum if you are new though, chat away, there are soooo many lovely people on here! :blush:

Help! What did I do? :blink:

I'm not a moderator or anything, just thought it would be nice for us all to put our names together for LFCC to see who is sitting by who, then you could get chatting with your neighbour online before you go!

SM/ME and all the Mods are the people to thank! :YAHOO:

Welcome to the forum if you are new though, chat away, there are soooo many lovely people on here! :thumbup:

I just meant thanks for replying to what I said *blushes*. I've been on sooo many forums in the past and have written something only to be ignored lol :(.

:thumbup: Quite the opposite happens here, once you start, you can't get rid of us!

We are on Twitter and Facebook too for a lot of us (mine are at the bottom of my signature), feel free to join, we all keep each other posted on anything new that pops up.

Plus, there is a Nando's meet up after LFCC both days

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8046...id=150808495467

i know im going to get slameed for this but how is the two places anounced 'around the country'

the events are about half an hour and hour apart if that on the train.

• Showmasters Admin

well i got there in the end

i just went though all this negativaty and you are right if Mark and i ran event for one or two of the people on here that have vented we would just stop and there would not be events like we run , like there were no events like ours before we started and if we stopped that would also be the end of event like ours too

but we are not going to be put of by one or two people, we run events for the fans and at the end of the event the fans thank us if we do a good job and they say if we do not, and so far at the end of each con we have ran the people that are there clap and come up and say thank you, and thats whats important to us not this.

we only ever do our best and why would we do other wise ?

we do not run the shows for the money, as there are much more easy ways to make money, both Mark and myself have retired some years ago, and are very luck to have been able to have done so , now we do this for fun, and we love it.

we do not want to do anything more with our spear time than this, we have a family of crew that help us put the events on, some of us meet up 30 times a year , we are friends , we hang out over new years together for 5 deys at a time with out killing each other as we are family, this is now a part of my life and i love what we do :YAHOO:

so do not worry we will not be put off by the odd person having a go at us , but it would be nice for it to not happen as much and from the same odd few, as that is a bit unfair to be some ones wipping post when they have had a bad day or had to much to drink on a friday night , and we are going to have to deal with this better to stop this upsetting the fans on here that just want to talk and have a bit of fun talking to there friends that they have made on there. :blink:

i am going to post some more points that i feel need to be adressed in a moment , i am just going to let you all read this first and get my self something to eat back in a bit

thanks for reading

jason :thumbup: