NEW EVENT - In The Shadow of the Moon - Twilight Proms London/Midlands

Massive Events

:D Quite the opposite happens here, once you start, you can't get rid of us!

We are on Twitter and Facebook too for a lot of us (mine are at the bottom of my signature), feel free to join, we all keep each other posted on anything new that pops up.

Plus, there is a Nando's meet up after LFCC both days

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8046...id=150808495467

Cool cool, I'll add you on facebook now :D.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are on Twitter and Facebook too for a lot of us (mine are at the bottom of my signature), feel free to join, we all keep each other posted on anything new that pops up.

Cool! I warn you now, my instant messenger function on facebook does not work. Drives me nuts! People send me messages and when I try to reply instantly they just don't work.

Normal posts and messages work on there, but not the chat type function.

Don't know why, perhaps my security settings on my laptop or connectivity, I don'tknow.

But don't be offended if you try to chat and it doesn't work. Just message or write on my wall and I will answer back

Have fun :poki:

Cool! I warn you now, my instant messenger function on facebook does not work. Drives me nuts! People send me messages and when I try to reply instantly they just don't work.

Normal posts and messages work on there, but not the chat type function.

Don't know why, perhaps my security settings on my laptop or connectivity, I don'tknow.

But don't be offended if you try to chat and it doesn't work. Just message or write on my wall and I will answer back

Have fun :poki:

I never use the chat function on that. Thats why I have MSN :D. I shall write on your wall :D.

Rhi my FB chat was like that for WEEKS, now it's magically fixed itself!

Did you do anything? Or just fixed itself? Making me nuts! :D

Hi Catherine........Cat for short! :D

Hiiii Rhianydd . . . Rhi for short :poki:.

Edited by xxcatxx

Thanks for the feeback Jason :thumbup: Glad things have cooled down a bit on here... it was a bit mad eariler Sam has been keeping me informed and put some of my thoughts on as well!!!!

Anyway hi :vader: to all who are new.... ditto what Rhi said earlier we are all very friendly on here and its going to be great to meet up at the Con :unsure: I cant wait.......

Good grief - I keep trying to keep up with all the chat. So many pages!! :unsure:

I've just opened a facebook account but don't know what I'm doing yet hahahah!! Very sad! :thumbup:

Ooooooooh I'm so excited - so I'm probably going to book tickets *praying* for the midlands so we can all hopefully meet up. Birmingham would be good we've been there a few times.

:vader::vader::vader:

just to clarify i didnt read it all cause its to many pages and im dslexic and it would have taken forever, and yes im going to twilight2 and its costing a blomin fortune. yes its nice that your giving us another chance, its just a bit sad that again its down at the bottom end of the country again. yes the tickets are cheeper but ts still gonna cost a small fortune for people to travel all that way.

when you said there was going to be two at other places in the country i think a lot of people thought you ment the oposite ends of the country what with et2 being in northampton and got there hopes up i think they have a right to be disapointed.

pez

Hey! Why was my only reply deleted? I wasn't being negative. Is it because I don't talk enough? I'm sad now. :thumbup:

its more likely to get off that topic

I wasn't going to mention it again, just helping to find the peace.... I don't think I will bother in the future.

Hey! Why was my only reply deleted? I wasn't being negative. Is it because I don't talk enough? I'm sad now. :thumbup:

I wasn't going to mention it again, just helping to find the peace.... I don't think I will bother in the future.

Nooo! Stay and chat!

It just got a bit heated, so perhaps they are trying to keep it calm.

Are you going? Midlands or London? (Got a bit lost with all these posts)

Good grief - I keep trying to keep up with all the chat. So many pages!! :D

I've just opened a facebook account but don't know what I'm doing yet hahahah!! Very sad! :WINCE:

Ooooooooh I'm so excited - so I'm probably going to book tickets *praying* for the midlands so we can all hopefully meet up. Birmingham would be good we've been there a few times.

:D:D:D

Hi Juliette well done for opening facebook Sam loves it I have enough trouble with Twitter lol Birmingham is great but I'm bias because I work there.....but do we know if it is going to be Birmingham but where ever in the Midlands we'll be there I hope :thumbup:

I love the post Peter is so sexy :wub: the girls comments made me laugh and the Twitter board at the end was funny.

Edited by Twilightmum49

dont take it personally hun

You're famous - you've got ticket number 1 for the Twi talk at LFCC. Don't be fed up. :thumbup:

im totally confused, do you have something to tell me sarah?

Hey! Why was my only reply deleted? I wasn't being negative. Is it because I don't talk enough? I'm sad now. :wub:

Nooo! Stay and chat!

It just got a bit heated, so perhaps they are trying to keep it calm.

Are you going? Midlands or London? (Got a bit lost with all these posts)

Hopefully the Midland one (being from Wolverhampton!) but more than likely the one that is on the Saturday and Sunday, so my cousin who will be going with me won't have to book a day off work!!

Thanks for reply to me.... it usually never happens!! :WINCE:

dont take it personally hun

You know me, I always do!! I feel that no-one listens to me when I do comment, so I think, why bother... :thumbup::D

You're famous - you've got ticket number 1 for the Twi talk at LFCC. Don't be fed up. :WINCE:

That was pure luck though... I seriously thought I would be around 20 or 30!!

You're famous - you've got ticket number 1 for the Twi talk at LFCC. Don't be fed up. :wub:

im totally confused, do you have something to tell me sarah?

My two tickets for the Twilight talk are numbered 001 and 002.... Dunno how that happened! Things like that never happen to me! :thumbup: