Massive Events

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Debs, you have serious clout!

All respect to the Twilight Mum! (bows)

Rhi please ;)

Jason you didnt answer my question :D over ones knee comes to mind again!!!! just ask David :P

as i said it takes me longer to reply than most so please bear with me ;)

j

Hi Jason could you tell us where in the Midlands or do we have to wait until Monday knowing would be really helpful :D

sorry yes you have to wait to monday sorry mum :D

Thanks Jason but could you tell us what City if possible that would help us....pretty please :D

• Showmasters Admin

ok maybe no one cares now and only want to talk about cake ? but i will just say this

we tried for 6 weeks to get two hotels that had space in to locations ether in england scotland and northan Ireland we had 3 people looking and ring up to just find the space let along to a deal that worked to take hotel space in a peak sesion the year everyone disided to stay at home and holady in the uk to save money

so it was getting to the point last week when i said to Mark soon the guest we have penceled in will go of and do other things as they are in much demand now also if we do not get it booked soon the flights are going to get crazy and also we are running out of time to promote the event and we want to sell out so we can do all the things we want with you all so if its really going to happen we need to book all the hotels now and go for it or just let it go and not run this event at all

so we just when for it in two places that worked for getting the guest to both event in one day in a timly manna and that we could do a deal with to save everyone some money on rooms which we did

so yes its not as up north as we wanted but its ether this or not running the events at all and letting everyone down

so there you go

j

Hey everyone!! Are we all happy? ;)

Look from what I can make out there's only 3 of us going to London!! :D Looks like me and Jess will be driving up north to join Debs posse/clan????? :P

Yay!!!!!! You have to come to Midlands Juliette...the clan will miss if youre not there - ;)

Thanks Jason but could you tell us what City if possible that would help us....pretty please :P

:D He said wait til Monday ;)

Yes David I know don't upset me......my knee is free!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking from a logistic point of view that all .... it would help a lot of people if we knew what City not bothered about which hotel just the City.

ok maybe no one cares now and only want to talk about cake ? but i will just say this

we tried for 6 weeks to get two hotels that had space in to locations ether in england scotland and northan Ireland we had 3 people looking and ring up to just find the space let along to a deal that worked to take hotel space in a peak sesion the year everyone disided to stay at home and holady in the uk to save money

so it was getting to the point last week when i said to Mark soon the guest we have penceled in will go of and do other things as they are in much demand now also if we do not get it booked soon the flights are going to get crazy and also we are running out of time to promote the event and we want to sell out so we can do all the things we want with you all so if its really going to happen we need to book all the hotels now and go for it or just let it go and not run this event at all

so we just when for it in two places that worked for getting the guest to both event in one day in a timly manna and that we could do a deal with to save everyone some money on rooms which we did

so yes its not as up north as we wanted but its ether this or not running the events at all and letting everyone down

so there you go

j

Thanks!! I know how hard you guys work for our entertainment. I'd rather it happened in the Midlands than not at all! :clap:

Hey everyone!! Are we all happy? :D

Look from what I can make out there's only 3 of us going to London!! :huh: Looks like me and Jess will be driving up north to join Debs posse/clan????? :D

Yay!!!!!! You have to come to Midlands Juliette...the clan will miss if youre not there - :D

Yes Yes I agree Tracie the clan will not be complete without Juliette :D

so there you go

j

Thanks Jason for that I know you have all worked very hard to bring this to us!!!!! But as I said earlier the name of the Town/City would be good........Yes David I know!!! I can be pushy thats what Mums do :lol:

You know my knee is free!!!!!! we'll make you wear that costume!!!!!!!so instead I could give you a BIG HUG instead if you're nice and not :clap: over my head!!!!

Edited by Twilightmum49

• Showmasters Admin

I was thinking from a logistic point of view that all .... it would help a lot of people if we knew what City not bothered about which hotel just the City.

sorry but i know if i do this fans will start to ring all the hotels we have had this happen before

i was involed in a event in the US and when we went to the hotel to singed the contract when we had dun this we then asked about the better rooms for guests ect and was told the best 4 rooms had been booked that day

on the day of the event i met a guy that had booked the room and her has herd the day befor ewe may use this hotel or another two so just booked rooms just incase and just canseled them aster the hotel was anoced

mad people so tha anser is no everyone has to what till monday sorry

j :lol:

Thaks Jason for that I know you have all worked very hard to bring this to us!!!!! But as I said earlier the name of the Town/City would be good........Yes David I know!!! I can be pushy thats what Mums do :huh:

thanks for this

but on this point mum dose not know best :clap:

j :D

Jason I was going to be nice and say thanks but for :clap: at me.... well...... no blue peter badge for you :D

Yes I fully understand.... I will give up gracefully...... and wait until Monday....... you see Mothers do know best :huh::lol:

Keep up the good work love you really :D

Edited by Twilightmum49

• Showmasters Admin

well...... no blue peter badge for you :lol:

i have 3 blue peter badges got them all by my self as well :huh:

but had to give one to my dad as leslie judd cheated him and did not send him one on the post in 1974 for taking them on a firerengine to paris , so when he herd i had gotten one i had to coff up and give it to him oh well it made him happy and i went on the show twice more and got two more anyway

going off topic sorry

hay i am quit chatty tonught and no one has any quetions :clap:

j

well...... no blue peter badge for you :lol:

i have 3 blue peter badges got them all by my self as well :huh:

but had to give one to my dad as leslie judd cheated him and did not send him one on the post in 1974 for taking them on a firerengine to paris , so when he herd i had gotten one i had to coff up and give it to him oh well it made him happy and i went on the show twice more and got two more anyway

going off topic sorry

j

I did, but almost scared to ask.

and could produce a dummy cake of Bellas birthday cake for display at the Mini con (I am there Sat and Sun hopefully) like the one in the new moon trailer - or it could be personalised to the particular con (no charge or anything, would just like to do it)

Edited by dragonsanddaffodils

well...... no blue peter badge for you :D

Keep up the good work love you really :lol:

i have 3 blue peter badges got them all by my self as well :D

going off topic sorry

j

:D Well done for going on BP I used to love watching that programme when I was little.......naughty Leslie at least your Dad got a badge in the end.

We're always going off topic then David tell us off!!!!!!!

We'll ask you a question if you give us the answer we want lol......... only joking.......

I did, but almost scared to ask.

It was about the emails I sent this week........cake for the audience for Peter. I put a topic up and it got good response, but one person was negative, so I lost courage and took it down.

Did wonder if you wanted me to re-produce Bellas birthday cake for this new mini con. I am going on the Saturday/Sunday (as long as I manage to get tickets)

and could produce a dummy cake for display like the one in the new moon trailer - or it could be personalised to the particular con (no charge or anything, would just like to do it)

Rhi thats a great idea everyone would love that :lol:

I need my beauty sleep :huh: (no comments) otherwise I'll have a face like a prune :lol: night night :D enjoy the rest of the night (or morning)

Edited by Twilightmum49

Jason, if you're still around...I have a question (I suppose it could wait until Monday, but would be useful to know now!)

What sort of times would the events be happening? Would it be like the 3 day events where they have an opening ceremony on the Friday evening (about 6pm) and then the prom, with the with signings/photo shoots all day Saturday. Until the guests had to head off to the next event - where they do another opening ceremony on the Saturday night at the new location, followed by the prom and then run signings/photo session all day Sunday?

Could all signings/photos for 600 people be done in one day? :clap:

I'm just hoping I won't have to beg for time off work - everything is changing come Sept with a new manager, new schedules/sessions etc...and it might be difficult. But then...I've not had a sick day all year :huh: So if it came to it.... :lol: But am hoping I can get the train after work (I finish at 1pm or I will then) on the Friday...stay over 2 nights and go home Sunday. So, times or rough estimates would be handy - don't wanna miss anything!!

Thanks!

xC

hey guys im still new to all this, does anyone know a rough price this could be. R golden tickets gunna b on sale and what does golden tickets normally include? photo ops with all the guests included in that price?

also none of my mates will be able to afford it so wanna know is anyone else going alone i could possibly go with? i will b goin to the london one

hey guys im still new to all this, does anyone know a rough price this could be. R golden tickets gunna b on sale and what does golden tickets normally include? photo ops with all the guests included in that price?

also none of my mates will be able to afford it so wanna know is anyone else going alone i could possibly go with? i will b goin to the london one

hi i will be going to the london one if igo..depeneds on guests for me.

for the et 1 and 2

standard was £78 and you got entry and autos

silver was £135 same as above +photo shoots

gold was £195 same as above plus drinks reception and priority seating

all we have been told is it will be less than the above prices dont know about gold or siler tickets tho..info will be online at 5:30pm on monday

hope this is helpful :poki: