Showmasters: What is going on?

Lambourne

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually prefer the one themed cons. That is just me, that said i have not tried the types of Collectormania or LFCC of course but I do still like the themed cons.

I will definetly try to go to the LFCC one time though to see how that is like. Of course it depends on the guests, I'd gone this year but I got too much going on this year to afford this one.

I actually prefer the one themed cons. That is just me, that said i have not tried the types of Collectormania or LFCC of course but I do still like the themed cons.

I will definetly try to go to the LFCC one time though to see how that is like. Of course it depends on the guests, I'd gone this year but I got too much going on this year to afford this one.

Hope you have a good holiday, its a shame you dont come this year hopefully you can make it to Collectormania London im sure there be some great guests there as well. If not please try it next year they need more people to keep it running.

Having more general themes for weekend conventions doesn't work.

For example, let's use Abrahms Inc:

1. I love everything JJ did except Lost

2. The first guest announced was a Lost guest

3. I didn't know if my £125 was going to give me any guests that I want, and once you paid you can't back out.

Now let's look at a general event:

1. May or may not have people that I want

2. I can go if I want to, or back out if I want to.

3. No money has to be paid in advance

Whereas if a weekend convention is based around a show (e.g. Heroes, or e.g. Alias) I KNOW if I like that show or not and therefore can place my money accordingly in the faith that I will like all guests.

Hope you have a good holiday, its a shame you dont come this year hopefully you can make it to Collectormania London im sure there be some great guests there as well. If not please try it next year they need more people to keep it running.

Oh I will have a good one and I will def. look into attendig LFCC next year. Or Collectormania.

Having more general themes for weekend conventions doesn't work.

For example, let's use Abrahms Inc:

1. I love everything JJ did except Lost

2. The first guest announced was a Lost guest

3. I didn't know if my £125 was going to give me any guests that I want, and once you paid you can't back out.

Now let's look at a general event:

1. May or may not have people that I want

2. I can go if I want to, or back out if I want to.

3. No money has to be paid in advance

Whereas if a weekend convention is based around a show (e.g. Heroes, or e.g. Alias) I KNOW if I like that show or not and therefore can place my money accordingly in the faith that I will like all guests.

Hallowhedon seems to be doing alright for itself, although Joss fans do seem to follow his other shows more so it might be easier to appeal to everyone.

Yes Yes as you said before my posts make no sense ok, i have tried to make my point it dosent work. All of you guys like the way showmasters direction is going, so if you cant beat them join them i say. I love showmasters, keep growing.

Its ashame that this con got cancelled. Hope to see Micheal at future events.

I think what Michael is essentially driving at is he would like a horror convention with all the guests he has listed in his very many guest request threads!

Love you Count Fooku, but sadly im not trying to get a horror con as im also interested in other things like Terminator movies and other films.

Edited by MICHEALS KILLER

I must admit to confusion reading some of the recent postings.:lol:

However the bottom line is that Abrams Inc did not find it's market.

I was hoping that I would have a fun weekend. Now it's a case of picking up the pieces. This is not the first time that a convention has been cancelled, and I am sure it won't be the last.

Sad, but life goes on.

I must admit to confusion reading some of the recent postings.:lol:

However the bottom line is that Abrams Inc did not find it's market.

I was hoping that I would have a fun weekend. Now it's a case of picking up the pieces. This is not the first time that a convention has been cancelled, and I am sure it won't be the last.

Sad, but life goes on.

Yeah im sorry about that, i was trying to get a huge con going with all things involved from tv shows and movies, so it would give fans a better chance of meeting their favourite guests and is a cheaper way for the fans but it has not worked so i love showmasters for what they are doing.

Yeah im sorry about that, i was trying to get a huge con going with all things involved from tv shows and movies, so it would give fans a better chance of meeting their favourite guests and is a cheaper way for the fans but it has not worked so i love showmasters for what they are doing.

But isn't that LFCC or Collectormania or like the other London event that cant be named? They're big cons with a huge variety of guests and it is cheaper as you dont have to pay a load up front.

Confused.com!

xxxx

Ok mister i will leave it just for you. Lol so!! serious!!

Leave it

Jesus, i've just realised Michael's Killer doesn't live very far from me, think I'll be sleeping witht the lights on tonight, I've got the sort of windows that faces look in at

Way to serious Count. Iam sorry if i upset you i take everything back and my annoying posts. You can sleep well tonight no need to wear my micheal mask tonight lol.

Sorry Jason i will give up now.

Leave it

Jesus, i've just realised Michael's Killer doesn't live very far from me, think I'll be sleeping witht the lights on tonight, I've got the sort of windows that faces look in at

Ooh, you must live near me too then ;) Although, my light will be on too tonight methinks! Kind of hard to get to my window though- although my cat used to manage it... no idea how!

kk its getting a bit stupid now, i gave up now its your turn dont be silly count already said it first.

Look if you guys want you can meet me, and i show you im nice as pie really just like to annoy people as i guess you are doing to me.

learnt my lesson now thanx.