Tanya Roberts please

piles

I had heard (maybe wrongly) that Tanya had withdrawn from the signing circuit for the last few years for personal reasons, but now I see she is doing a big US event. She'd be perfect now for Autographica ......

I had heard (maybe wrongly) that Tanya had withdrawn from the signing circuit for the last few years for personal reasons, but now I see she is doing a big US event. She'd be perfect now for Autographica ......

She was a guest at the first Autographica I attended back in the Coventry days at, I think, around 2003 although I could be a little out on the exact year. Absolutely wonderful lady and extremely friendly, chatty and more than happy to pose for photographs.

Her return would be most welcome.

Met her years ago at Autographica (the Val Kilmer one). But need her on my Beastmaster DVD & Bondgirls are Forever book. Want a decent pic with her too, last time I had a stupid grin on my face!

Edited by A007

• 4 weeks later...
To me she'll always be The Breastmaster

She's always been a very well built woman : -

tanya-roberts03.jpg

yes please (just needed to add this picture again)

The un-cut version of Beastmaster is even better! ;)

Seem to recall she was at an MK Collectormania too? 3-4 years ago?

• 3 weeks later...

For what it's worth, Tanya Roberts is doing a signing event the last weekend in August , Just a shame it's not in this country .

So she does appear to be doing signings again , So lets hope she gets announced soon for a UK event