UK release of New Moon 20/11/09

JaneDoe

The official bebo page is reporting that the UK release has been brought forward to 20th November, the same date as the US.

Wonder what impact, if any, this will have on the premieres?

I was dead chuffed when I read this. I don't check bebo very often anymore and apparently it was posted there a couple of days ago.

It will be great not having to duck from spoilers coming out of the US. We in fact will have it before them since we are ahead of them in time...unless they have a midnight release. We should have that at the very least!

Hmm probably just a lack of the Cullens!

Whats with this facebook application competition...the leader has hundreds of thousands of tickets, I don't think its right that you can buy them. I might as well give up now, I spent an hour filling in questionaires and only got 1,700 haha.

There is always time for the premiere before the actual starting of the movie. Example: Harry Potter will premiere in the UK the 7th of July I think, while the movie only opens the 15th.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Sorry I haven't been must around in here and hope I'm posting at the right place otherwise let me know where to post it... :)

1) is there anyone in here that knows if there will be a premiere in London UK prior to the opening on 20th November and maybe even know the date?

2) are there Danes in here (+30) like myself in here too and will be attending the opening of New Moon?