New Guest Please?

Sazzzy

woot woot, news is good even if nothing final! come on sm, get the good ones! i haven't even been to a con before so i don't care who you announce tbh, james is my reason for going, but even a camera guy would be somethin :lol: i'm so bouncey and excited and i need an excuse for it!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was watching buffy with kim.. and we were going through people on screen and id be like OMG have they done a con? and shed say no.. i can thing of a few first timers so im SUPER EXCITED for that.

Can not wait SM :), really hope we can sell this event out for u.

I'm less worried about James cancelling than nick, I mean James will be at hub3 as well, so that's 2 events, and nick only at one.............. If it happens it happens though, I trust SM/ME would get us awesome replacements if the worst occurs :)

Same here, last buffy con i went to nick cancelled and i didnt find out until i arrived at the hotel but that was due to filming commitments with kitchen confidential and hes not making that anymore so should be ok :(

as i understand it alyson doesnt like to charge for autos maybe thats why but would love to see her again went to see the play in london when she was here.

i am trying to think of first time signers am guessing tihs is more aimed at dollhouse as its a new show but a few were here earlier this year? I can only think of one or two buffy guests who havent been here and i think all the angel and firefly ones have done signings. trying to think of names now ? hmm.

Look forward to seeing who the new announcement is though.

same for me happy to see anyone from buffy/angel or dollhouse. Seth would be great if he does cons (didnt think he did?) as he is one of the few along with Marc Blucas i have never met.

Have to say was never into firefly but have met the guests and they were all very nice too.

Edited by buffy2k

same for me happy to see anyone from buffy/angel or dollhouse. Seth would be great if he does cons (didnt think he did?) as he is one of the few along with Marc Blucas i have never met.

Have to say was never into firefly but have met the guests and they were all very nice too.

He's doing some stuff for Robot Chicken at an event in the US later this month.

yes i think she did but at the time was still contracted to do some appearances, since the show has ended (as far as i know) alyson, seth, sarah etc wont do conventions/signings . Seth may be contracted to do promo stuff for the show but has turned down offers for cons in the past i think?

Although i would never say no to seeing anyone from buffy so looking forward to seeing who they get for October. there are so many guests to choose from but to cover 4 shows seems far too difficult a task for me. Have to say though if there are only going to be 6 guest (as i read on here) thats only 1 each for the other shows as we already have 2 from buffy and i know there are plenty of buffy fans who want so many just from that show - very difficult task me thinks to choose!

good news is those they cant get this time - maybe this could be an annual event and we have enough guests to cover several years of conventions!

Edited by buffy2k

I recon seth would do one, as he started doing them in america lately? and never did before

i also think its sweet aly doesnt like to charge for her auto, but hey maybe she cud be persuaded otherwise for the fans?

and sarah, dont ever see it happening.

but your right, 6 guests doesnt seem enoug, as i deffently do want more from buffy/angel but firefly n dollhouse need to be coverd too :D

me too entire buffy cast would do me except sarah and david who will be busy in October with new babies of course - maybe one day we will see them together at a con - i live in hope!

I do hope its not just 2 guests if its only going to be 6 in total for the 4 shows , I hope there are more in the end than estimated but know costs are high to bring them over.

I'm also interested to know the draw for shows- fans i am guessing buffy is the main pull here has anyone thought of doing a poll somewhere so you know the ratio of what show/s fans are mainly booking for i know theres one for guests but they are all lumped together and its hard to tell from this one as its not done by show.

looking forward to the next announcement,a female guest would be nice to even it out, not that i am complaining more than happy with Nick and James myself!

Edited by buffy2k

a female guest called Eliza Dushku?

Eliza has done a signing in the UK a few years back but it would be awesome to see her again. While we're throwing names out there has Michelle Trachtenberg made any appearances in the UK?

i was just replying to the "a female guest would be nice" post.

Michelle would be cool too. My friends call my sister Dawn as they recon there is a resemblance.

Maybe we should have a topic for actor/character look alikes :firedevil: