ET2 Dance

Jemma

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I hate Miley :wub:

Is this the same dance she tried to teach Johnathon Ross when she was on his show?

Is it only me..that Miley was so annoying I think poor JR had had enough of her by the time she went off... I felt exhausted just watching her :WAVE:

But ..I'll get Sam to teach me the dance if she hasnt fallen over herself !!!!! oldest swinger in town :lol:

Edited by Twilightmum49

But I hate Miley :YAHOO:

Is this the same dance she tried to teach Johnathon Ross when she was on his show?

Is it only me..that Miley was so annoying I think poor JR had had enough of her by the time she went off... I felt exhausted just watching her :YAHOO:

But ..I'll get Sam to teach me the dance if she hasnt fallen over herself !!!!! oldest swinger in town :D

I know! He didn't seem very interested in her. she just kept shouting and being obnoxious! grrr

I felt so sorry for him though, cos he went from one extreme to the other. Lady Gaga one week, who said nothing, then Miley who wouldnt shut up! Like I said earlier, she came across as a bit of a psycho.

"GO SEE MY MOVIE" Its like, alright, calm down love.

But back on point, i cant wait to see us all doing the hoedown throwdown!

It's actually a really easy dance once you get the hang of it.

Am I the only one who can do it already?

& I'm deffo up for the Backstreet's Back dance!

I attempted this a few nights ago and ended up laughing at myself!

Def be the one tripping over my own feet with this :D:D

It's actually a really easy dance once you get the hang of it.

Am I the only one who can do it already?

& I'm deffo up for the Backstreet's Back dance!

I can do it :D And yeah up for the backstreet dance well anyone got a link to that one so i can learn it? :D

I am SOOOO up 4 da hoedown throwdown dance downloaded da video n evrything lol cnt wait xx

Am i da only 1 dat sees a problem in da bsb dance as much as i totaly love them, in everybody der a section wer u av 2 get onda floor n dance n 2 b quite honest dnt think il b able 2 manage it in a floor length fitted dress lol xx

I am SOOOO up 4 da hoedown throwdown dance downloaded da video n evrything lol cnt wait xx

Am i da only 1 dat sees a problem in da bsb dance as much as i totaly love them, in everybody der a section wer u av 2 get onda floor n dance n 2 b quite honest dnt think il b able 2 manage it in a floor length fitted dress lol xx

lol we could do the dance on friday night at the baseball themed party that way we are not in floor length dresses :WAVE::angry: