ET2 Dance

Jemma

So everyone that went to ET1 remebers the dance that everyone got up onto the dance floor and danced to i think it was at the la push party. Well i just seen the Hannah Montana Hoedown Throwdown video and thought it would be awsome if we all got up to do this dance. Its fun and easy to learn the dance :poki:

So anyone up for doing the Hannah Montana Hoedown Throwdown ?

I think if we did it maybe the baseball party on friday night? :thumbup:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the dance but can't remember what to!

It sounds a good idea ...I presume we practice at home like mad beforehand so we (or I) don't look a complete plank!!! :WINCE: Just told Sam about it all she could say was "Oh my dear God"!!!!! not a Hannah fan lol

Ah ha ha ha I am totally up for that!! I'm not the greatest learners though......it'll take me forever to get the hang of it so I best get practising!! Although not right now coz I'm at work ha ha ha!

I'm in :smile:

Oh i'm up for this!

:D

What a site...hundreds of people dressed in baseball gear dancing to Hannah Montana.

Classic haha.

:D

Ok...it looks difficult. For someone like me anyway. I Better get practising

Aha...it doesn't look too bad XD

Hannah, we can shuffle :) XD

XxxX

I can safely say that i'd be the one falling over my own feet.But it looks like fun :blush:

Lol yeah i will also probley fall over my feet

I will probably fall over anything in sight, two left feet just doesn't cover it for me :WINCE:

Miley Cyrus blatently proved why 16 year olds SHOULDN'T go on Jonathan Ross. She was awful. Argh!!

Everyone should clearly learn the dance to 'Everybody' by Backstreet Boys. I did it at ET1, intoxicated.. and alone haha. We would look mint doing that dance in our Volturi gear. :YAHOO:

Miley Cyrus blatently proved why 16 year olds SHOULDN'T go on Jonathan Ross. She was awful. Argh!!

Everyone should clearly learn the dance to 'Everybody' by Backstreet Boys. I did it at ET1, intoxicated.. and alone haha. We would look mint doing that dance in our Volturi gear. :YAHOO:

OMG YES!!! We should sooo do that at the Masquerade Ball!!! I'm totally up for that!!

OMG YES!!! We should sooo do that at the Masquerade Ball!!! I'm totally up for that!!

Haha YAYYYY! :D

I've got a video somewhere of when BSB performed that at the MTV music awards! Me and my sister used to try and copy the dance to it lol (not sure if she can remember that though. She was a bit young)! Ohhh ha ha ha now I'm reminded of when we were younger and we'd do the rocky horror version of time warp! Sorry pointless info there!