Stadium Info - updated map!

showmasters

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info.

TooTall, you mentioned that Gold Pass holders should have received a letter? I Haven't and I purchased weeks ago...should I just bring the email along or am I going to miss out on further instructions that are in the letter?

you got a email confirming your purchase print it off and bring it with you :P:o

Thats what I was thinking, just didn't want to miss out on any vital information that might be in the letter....

I'm glad I'm not driving and I'm glad I'm coming on the Friday when it should be quiet. This will give me plenty of time to fathom this layout out, instead of trying to figure it out whilst being shoved along by people.

Edited by SunSpeed

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for the info.

TooTall, you mentioned that Gold Pass holders should have received a letter? I Haven't and I purchased weeks ago...should I just bring the email along or am I going to miss out on further instructions that are in the letter?

I maybe wrong. I know tha tGold Pass holder used to get a letter. I don't work in the office so it may have changed.

Just go to the organisers booth to pick up your badge. There's not much else you need to know in advance.

• Showmasters Admin

Hang on... am I reading the second map correctly? Are we having the event on the outside concourse? (which is safe from the rain and fully undercover)

Pretty much yes.

Thanks for the info.

I maybe wrong. I know tha tGold Pass holder used to get a letter. I don't work in the office so it may have changed.

No, Gold Pass Holders are never sent a letter, just an email confirming what is required further and what they need to do on the day. You just need to print that out and take it with you :D

Hang on... am I reading the second map correctly? Are we having the event on the outside concourse? (which is safe from the rain and fully undercover)

Pretty much yes.

Wow..... I'm a little stunned by that.... it's going to give a very unique feel to the event!

• Showmasters Admin

Pretty much yes.

Wow..... I'm a little stunned by that.... it's going to give a very unique feel to the event!

Basically the event is in the undercover sections behind the seating. It's all covered. On the lengths it is open on the sides but the roof comes well out over the sides so no rain etc should get in.

Also the guests in those slightly more open air areas have their own "homes" :D

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for the interior map. Do these get handed out at the event, or would it be best to print it off?

I'd print one off. It's unlikely they'll be at the event. Printing 10,000 of them would get expensive :D

You can use three and four if you're not by car. From what I get exit three is for both.

There's going to be a special entry for Leonard anyway, but probably nobody can tell if it's three or four until on the day. You best look for the signs when you get there.

You mean if you want Leonard's autograph you should stand at that special entry?

There will be a special door for Leonard and one for Ben.

If you specifically want one of those guests. You stand at the specified door (it will be signed outside).

When the show opens the people in those queues will be taken in and be the first people to be given tickets for the guest they are in queue for.

If you then want any other VTs you go off and get them.

What if you want Leonard *and* Ben?

• Showmasters Admin

What if you want Leonard *and* Ben?

Youn eed to choose which one you want most. Join that queue and once you have your VT for that guest go and join the back of the queue getting VTs for the other guest.

In regards to different entry for Ben and Leonard. Do you mean there are different external entry to the stadium to get them or do we go in the main entrance and there are just different "queues" for them?

Sorry I think i am getting confused!! Easily done!!

As far as I understand it it's just differnt door. So arrive at the stadium as normal, ie. get off the bus and there should be signs up showing you where to go. There will be a main door for the masses and a 'side' door each for Ben and Len.

Pretty much yes.

Basically the event is in the undercover sections behind the seating. It's all covered. On the lengths it is open on the sides but the roof comes well out over the sides so no rain etc should get in.

Also the guests in those slightly more open air areas have their own "homes" ;)

Yeah, I understand that it's well sheltered and protected from the rain (I'm an MK Dons season ticket holder), I'm just very interested to see how it works, I think the feel of the event will be quite unique!

In regards to different entry for Ben and Leonard. Do you mean there are different external entry to the stadium to get them or do we go in the main entrance and there are just different "queues" for them?

Sorry I think i am getting confused!! Easily done!!

Yes, I would imagine that this si the case. The external entry points all lead directly onto part of the concourse.

Hi,

Can you tell me is there a plan to show where these separate entrances are particularly for queueing for Nimoy. I'm going to be "Hopefully" there around 8am on Sunday and are concerned that i'll end up queueing for two hours in the main queue when i should have actually been somewhere else.

Also is there a plan to show the layout of where the other Celebs are? I seem to remember someone saying they'll be dotted around the stadium (As I want to "try" and miss the rush and get to the VT points to buy tickets for the poeple I want to get autographs from).

Any help would be appreciated and sorry if this is already been covered?

Edited by trickydicky

• Showmasters Admin

There will be signs up to tell you which door to queue at. If you go to the front of the queue and there ISN'T and sign saying "QUEUE HERE FOR LEONARD NIMOY" then you need a different queue. But saying that there will also be signs telling you which door to queue at. "FOR LEONARD NIMOY GO TO DOOR 3".

for which door is which please see pic 1 in the first post of this thread.

There is a layout of the inside (pic 2) in the first post in this thread. There will not be a specific "This guest is in this seat" layout as it changes each day. But you can see from that layout above where the guests will be.

As a note you don't BUY VTs. They are free. They are one per person. You then use that VT to join the queue later. You will not pay for the autographs until you join the real queue, there is a cash person halfway down the queue.

Thanks for all the additional info.

Quick question: Are there additional toilets located in the stadium? Of course I suppose the venue has been designed (hopefully!) to accommodate large numbers of people!

Also, will there be additional sections of the stadium seating open for people to rest at? It can be a bit difficult for those of us that can't be on our feet for long periods of time.

cheers!