Stadium Info - updated map!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

The stadium MK has many entrances and we just wanted to let you know of the best ones to use.

If you are driving the best entrance is from Saxon Street. This will bring you directly infront of door 4 which will be open to the public along with gate 3.

A second entrance can be found on grafton street.

mkdonsmap.jpg

You can find the map bigger here>>>> http://www.mkdons.com/staticFiles/fa/6e/0,...20~93946,00.pdf

map-1.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit fuzzy on this. Am I to understand that the con will be held at an open-air venue? I know SM said some of the talks could be cancelled on account of rain. Can someone clarify?

Or will there be marquees?

I'm a bit fuzzy on this. Am I to understand that the con will be held at an open-air venue? I know SM said some of the talks could be cancelled on account of rain. Can someone clarify?

No, the stadium has a VAST ballroom (indoors) which overlooks the pitch. My understanding is that the talks will take place in the stadium seating (which is under a roof, but somewhat exposed if it's raining and windy).

My understanding is that the talks will take place in the stadium seating (which is under a roof, but somewhat exposed if it's raining and windy).

Yes, that's correct. The talks will take place in part of the stadium seating, and that's why they may be cancelled if there's bad weather.

The talks have been explained, and the rest of the event will be inside in the area beneath the seating, surrounding the pitch.

You can use three and four if you're not by car. From what I get exit three is for both.

There's going to be a special entry for Leonard anyway, but probably nobody can tell if it's three or four until on the day. You best look for the signs when you get there.

The talks will take place in part of the stadium seating, and that's why they may be cancelled if there's bad weather.

It will be great if the weather stays likes this for the weekend. It would be great to sit outside.

Thanks for the map!

It will be great if the weather stays likes this for the weekend. It would be great to sit outside.

From the looks of the forecast, today is meant to be the last hot day (thank god, it's far too hot for my liking!), so it'll be a bit cooler by the weekend - but we may have rain :D

Edited by lizzy88

You can use three and four if you're not by car. From what I get exit three is for both.

There's going to be a special entry for Leonard anyway, but probably nobody can tell if it's three or four until on the day. You best look for the signs when you get there.

You mean if you want Leonard's autograph you should stand at that special entry?

• Showmasters Admin

You mean if you want Leonard's autograph you should stand at that special entry?

There will be a special door for Leonard and one for Ben.

If you specifically want one of those guests. You stand at the specified door (it will be signed outside).

When the show opens the people in those queues will be taken in and be the first people to be given tickets for the guest they are in queue for.

If you then want any other VTs you go off and get them.

When the show opens the people in those queues will be taken in and be the first people to be given tickets for the guest they are in queue for.

I may have misread this, but does that mean I should (for example) join Leonard's queue even if I don't want him because they will be let in first? So I can then go straight to the other guests and get a VQ before those in the 'all other guests' queue? I'm probably reading that totally wrong, but I just wanted to clarify because it has happened previously :thumbup:

Also, I know I asked this earlier but I think it may have been overlooked... can you confirm where abouts on the map the bus will be dropping people off and picking people up? I just don't want to head in the wrong direction.

Many thanks :YAHOO:

Edited by vampireslayer3

• Showmasters Admin

I may have misread this, but does that mean I should (for example) join Leonard's queue even if I don't want him because they will be let in first? So I can then go straight to the other guests and get a VQ before those in the 'all other guests' queue? I'm probably reading that totally wrong, but I just wanted to clarify because it has happened previously :thumbup:

Also, I know I asked this earlier but I think it may have been overlooked... can you confirm where abouts on the map the bus will be dropping people off and picking people up? I just don't want to head in the wrong direction.

Many thanks :YAHOO:

No the 2 guests specific queue will come in at 9am (10am on Sunday) along with the other attendees. The only difference is that the people in those queue will be taken up and given the first tickets for the guest they have queued for. If they then want anyone else they go off and get them.

You would have no advantage getting in the Nimoy queue if you for instance wanted Nathan.

As for Bus drop off I'm not invovled so don't know. But I would assume outside door 4.

There will be a special door for Leonard and one for Ben.

If you specifically want one of those guests. You stand at the specified door (it will be signed outside).

If you then want any other VTs you go off and get them.

Awesome! I no longer see an obstacle in my quest for my Nimoy autographs!

• Showmasters Admin

Will there Be a Door For the few Gold Pass holders With A Sign? Telling us where to Go?

To Get our stuff

As always you will go the organisers booth. Which is what I believe it says on the letter the Gold pass holders will have received.

As for a GOLD door. This has not been confirmed to me, but is likely. I'll check and get back to you.

No problem, you are welcome.

I think it was posted in an announcement topic somewhere. It's easy to overlook something like that if there's lots of "good guest" posts. :clap: I mainly remembered because a friend of mine is coming in because of Ben on Friday too.