SO WHO WOULD LIKE SHOWMASTERS TO RUN A SUPERNATURAL CONVENTION?

jvd737

And I can say whatever I want. I'm in charge :D

Interesting :firedevil:

:unsure:

Well, between me and Rhi obviously :clap:

I wouldn't mess with you. I know better ;)

Awesome! David is BUSTED! lol lol lol

(Now dreads a rotten job at CML lol)

and by the way

Pretty please can we have a supernatural convention :poki:

Edited by Rhianydd

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see a full on fist fight breaking out on here in any moment if we don't all get our sacred Supernatural con.... :chair:

But a SUPERNATURAL CON would TOTALLY prevent this. It's the best kind of deterrent. Pretty please??? :blush::D

• 3 weeks later...

OMG OMG OMG OMG I want one! All the Chicago Con + REMOVED stuff has got me so envious..... We neeeed one!

But how much? Cos REMOVED is pretty much too pricey for me, if I include hotel stays that is. Without the hotel stays it'd be fine lol. Would just need to find a travelodge lol.

EDIT: Please do not mention other events not affiliated with Showmasters, it is against forum rules. Thank you.

Edited by Too Tall

*I type with a weary and shaking hand and say with a trembling voice* PLEASE run a Supernatural con? We'll love you forever if you do Showmasters. *collapses from tiredness, the only cure? A SUPERNATURAL CON!!!!*

On the back of what Jason said at the end of the Supernatural talk on Sarturday... I just wanted to come in and show my support to this event and convention!!

I really really REALLY want SMs to run a SPN event and myself and my friends will be 100% there if you did....

Can I take this opportunity to say thanks for bring Misha over again = it was lovely to see him again!

On the back of what Jason said at the end of the Supernatural talk on Sarturday... I just wanted to come in and show my support to this event and convention!!

I really really REALLY want SMs to run a SPN event and myself and my friends will be 100% there if you did....

Can I take this opportunity to say thanks for bring Misha over again = it was lovely to see him again!

There is a Con already three times a year so although it sounds good is it feasible?

I know that there is another company doing SPN events but seeing that the one in May this year was the worst form of Disorganised Chaos I have ever experienced - I for one would much rather SMs had a go at running an event for Supernatural

I know that there is another company doing SPN events but seeing that the one in May this year was the worst form of Disorganised Chaos I have ever experienced - I for one would much rather SMs had a go at running an event for Supernatural

I had a good time at 'the other one' I met J2, it was a little disorganised but I have been to a few cons even run by SM that have had problems , not sure i would stump up the money just because SM are running an event, especially as apart from JDM I have met most if not all the main cast..but hey as its SPN its all good!

:YAHOO::dance::P

I would definitely go to a Supernatural con.

I had a good time at 'the other one' I met J2, it was a little disorganised but I have been to a few cons even run by SM that have had problems , not sure i would stump up the money just because SM are running an event, especially as apart from JDM I have met most if not all the main cast..but hey as its SPN its all good!

:D:WAVE::P

Showmasters may have had a few hiccups, but 99.9% of the time they are organized. And whe they discover something that doesn't work they don't repeat the mistake, they learn from it and change it for the next con.

I wold very much prefer to go to a Supernatural con run by SM.

• Moderators

As has been said right from the start, this isn't about another company running an event, so let's not have anyone slagging them off etc.

This is about a potential Massive Events one, and if there's enough of a fanbase that would attend another Supernatural event during the year.

There doesn't have to be an 'us vs them' mentality .. so many fans go all over the place, as long as there's the guests they want! :D

I would absolutely love a Supernatural convention run by Massive Events, it would just be so awesome. I've still got to get around to watching my Supernatural series four box set, I really had best start watching it. It's all of these AS essays I have to write, they take up my time lol. I've never been to a full weekend convention run by any other organiser before so I really can't compare but to be honest, I wouldn't be able to afford to go to loads of different conventions run by loads of different organisers so I'm sticking with Showmasters & Massive Events as I know they're great and always put on a good show. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

After the SPN guests at CM London, I actually want a Massive Events Supernatural Con even more, if that is even possible! :P I don't care how much the tickets would cost, if an event was announced I would buy two tickets straight away :D