Guest Announcement - Alice Krige

showmasters

Amazing, i've met her before twice, but I have a Silent Hill pic i took with me to Manchester last year to get signed before she couldnt make it.

Although I never thought id say this......you're getting too many guests!

You're really outdoing yourselves with this event. I dont think i've planned to spend so much at any other event in the past.

Oh for god's sake :( Can't you see I'm broke? Stop! :P

I'll second that, I may have to resort to pimping myself out (on second thoughts........ ; :unsure::unsure: )

Soooo many good guests and this is another one :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Oh for god's sake :YAHOO: Can't you see I'm broke? Stop! :unsure:

Exactly my thoughts lol, another good guest :unsure:

Oh Please Please Please be there on Sunday its the only day I can get to the show.............

According to this topic: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=49563 she is there Saturday and Sunday :P

Very pleased that Alice Krige is attending. As well as Star Trek: First Contact she's been in loads of stuff - a TV series from the early 90's called The Hidden Room, guest appearances in Murder, She Wrote, The 4400, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, The Professionals and films including Barfly and Ghost Story.

Hmm she was only in like 2 episodes though wasn't she?

She was only in Star Trek for a double episode and a film :P (I had no idea until today that the Borg Queen was played by another actress in a few other episodes :P )

True, and that has to be the fasted reply ever! :P Less than a minute, I'm impressed :P