Latest Guest Justin Chon

yeah he is great!

was my fave guest at ET1!!!

saranghae showmasters!!!

quick question are you gonna have more choice for photos cuz there wasnt many to choose from at ET

Edited by bl00djunkie

• Moderators

quick question are you gonna have more choice for photos cuz there wasnt many to choose from at ET

There is usually more photo options at a 'signing event' than a convention, so I would expect so.

Though if there's something specific you want, you're better off bringing something. I would imagine the stalls will have a good amount, as they usually stock up on ones appropriate for attending guests.

He was quite cool and chatty is this the guest you guys hinted at for to join peter in his talk?

The talk topic now says "so far we have Peter and Justin" so they're not finished .. :P

He was quite cool and chatty is this the guest you guys hinted at for to join peter in his talk?

The talk topic now says "so far we have Peter and Justin" so they're not finished .. :smile:

Ooooooh Im loving the sound of that :D

Awww Justin has got an awesome smile :D

The talk topic now says "so far we have Peter and Justin" so they're not finished .. :smile:

Ooooooh Im loving the sound of that :smile:

Awww Justin has got an awesome smile :D

And this sounds really strange, but he smells good too! :D