Guests Days & prices NEW GUESTS

showmasters

I remember at Collectormania Midlands 2 at Coventry last November Dirk Benedict didn't like to be surprised by a question.

He certainly surprised me, I had a quite sensible conversation with him about Michael Owen's transfer to Real Madrid (which he started), wasn't really something I would have expected him to know about

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leonard has been announced as signing Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Unless posted otherwise this always means the guest is signing all day.

There've been guests who came in later due to a delayed flight or a missed connection, but this is nothing that can be posted about in advance. :D

The problem has arisen due to the revised price/day list not showing Friday as one of his days, tho there is a solitary comma where a Friday could have been...

Well, that's what I get for not visiting this thread for a couple of days. No Leonard on Friday!!!! Nooooo! :thumbup::YAHOO: And just after my photos of Spock from new ST movie arrive from the States :D

I know, no one's at fault, I'm just having a bit of a moan.

Oh well, I'll go and see Avery and pop in to see Nathan as he's on Fri now as well.

• Showmasters Admin

How come Nimoy can't make Friday all of a sudden? It's not going to hurt my experience as I'll be there on Saturday anyway.

It happens.

Actors get jobs, jobs over run, they need to take a later flight etc etc.

Of course it happens, I was just wondering if there were any explanation as to why he got postponed only one day instead of all three. Guess I have to consider myself lucky, could might as well have been all three days.

• Showmasters Admin

Please can we have the prices for the remaining guests. I see a new guest has been added and he has his price, so why not the remaining sports stars.

Becuase the Sports guests are being brought to the show by a different organiser and I can only assume that that other organiser has not confirmed the prices to SM. SM can't post info they don't have.

• Showmasters Admin

Dirk Benedict didn't like to be surprised by a question ? Utter nonsense, I stood chatting with him for about 10 minutes with the converstation flowing like we were 2 old pals who met up

:D

What is this in response to?

Dirk Benedict didn't like to be surprised by a question ? Utter nonsense, I stood chatting with him for about 10 minutes with the converstation flowing like we were 2 old pals who met up

:headscratch:

What is this in response to?

TT - this I believe - earlier in the thread

I remember at Collectormania Midlands 2 at Coventry last November Dirk Benedict didn't like to be surprised by a question.

He certainly surprised me, I had a quite sensible conversation with him about Michael Owen's transfer to Real Madrid (which he started), wasn't really something I would have expected him to know about

Is there any way possibly maybe that Naoko Mori might be able to attend on Sunday.

The last CMMK i went to announced Kathryn Leigh Scott as Monday Only but when i got there on Sunday she was there. I was hoping the same thing might happen.

It`s okay if she isn`t i just thought it couldn`t hurt to ask.