Guests Days & prices NEW GUESTS

showmasters

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leonard has been announced as signing Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Unless posted otherwise this always means the guest is signing all day.

There've been guests who came in later due to a delayed flight or a missed connection, but this is nothing that can be posted about in advance. ;)

Edit: Beaten by DavidB, you're too quick for me :poki:

Edited by Christoff

Lol thanks :(

It says �15 on the first post.

Out of curiosity, that "�" symbol, is that just a mistake made with the original price or don't they know what currency that 15 is going to be in? :poki:

Edited by Christoff

Hey ho, Nimoy's just made a decision for me. All the more money for Bruce Grobbelaar now!

I read that as Bruce Greenwood and nearly had a heart attack :D

I thought for a second Bruce Greenwood was attending after reading your post! :blink: I was thinking "great, a Knots Landing guest is attending!".

It's great that Nathan Fillion is now attending all three days. With Leonard Nimoy now only attending on the Saturday and Sunday that has made my decision on what items I want to get signed.

Edited by SunSpeed

I'm sure Lizzy was just making sure you knew the right days :D

Yes I'm sure she was. :D I'm undecided over what to get signed by Leonard Nimoy, because of his £25 charge for his signature and the fact that he's now only there for two days. I will likely split up what I want to get signed. Sunday could be quieter than Saturday but I don't want to rush around on Saturday or Sunday really..just take my time getting the autographs.

Edited by SunSpeed

• Moderators

I was getting him Friday but obviously I don't have that choice anymore lol

As much as I like spreading things out, part of me likes to make sure I get as much done on the first day just in case! You never quite know what's going to go wrong .. better to be safe than sorry and all that :D

I'm sure Lizzy was just making sure you knew the right days :D

Yes I'm sure she was. :D

I was indeed! Didn't want you to go Friday and be disappointed :whistling:

Oh no I'm grateful you brought it to my attention. Before I read your reply I did see it in this thread that Leonard Nimoy would only be attending next Saturday and Sunday. It just went out of my mind when I made that earlier post. I had one of my Homer Simpson moments! :spew:

DavidB - I think I will probably get as many things signed by Leonard Nimoy on the Saturday as I can. Now he's not there on the Friday I won't have any time to speak to him about Mission: Impossible and The Simpsons. And as the talk he's doing is called "Trek Talk", questions about Mission: Impossible and The Simpsons will be out of the question.

I've found with Showmasters events that not many guests will answer any questions you ask at their table, saying their Q & A talk will be an opportunity to ask questions. I remember at Collectormania Midlands 2 at Coventry last November Dirk Benedict didn't like to be surprised by a question.

Edited by SunSpeed