• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See! Thats why we keep checking!

Thanks for the update! :D

And who mentioned cake?

How many people go to these cons! :o

Seriously, I would absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE to do one! But how big would it have to be for everybody to get a bit! :unsure::D

Perhaps we can get SM to pay for the ingredients, and I will be there boy!!!!!!

Tall tiered Twilight themed cake,.....................just the excuse I have been looking for! :YAHOO:

Here was my sons Jacob Black cake in February

You're cakes are fantastic, you're so talented, well done. :D

Hey guys,

Just to ley you know we are still hard at work on this and you haven't been forgotten.

As soon as we have some excting news you will be the first to know.

Here was my sons Jacob Black cake in February

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x317/dr...=JacobBlack.jpg

Wow - you are soooooooooo talented! Amazing cake!

Thanks SM for the update - please forgive my cheekiness but will we have to wait much longer? :P

I'm going on my hols on friday and I'm not gonna be able to relax. LOL This waiting is driving me crazy :YAHOO:

• Moderators

Stop asking silly questions :YAHOO:

They don't know when things will be finalised, so let them spend their time working hard instead of wasting their time with the worriers :P

Stop asking silly questions :P

They don't know when things will be finalised, so let them spend their time working hard instead of wasting their time with the worriers ;)

:P:P I think most of us are using this post to chat about it now :P

Think they are going to be quite busy with collectormania and better than life! :YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

Stop asking silly questions :chair:

They don't know when things will be finalised, so let them spend their time working hard instead of wasting their time with the worriers :chair:

:P;) I think most of us are using this post to chat about it now :chair:

Think they are going to be quite busy with collectormania and better than life! :D

They are still working on this even with C15 and BTL coming up, it's just that some of the guest and hotel negotiations are taking longer than first expected.

They want to make sure they have the WHOLE thing sorted. 3 guests and 2 venues booked, before announcing the final details and selling tickets.

That way they know everything is in place and ready to go. As soon as they have things finalised they will announce it and tickets will go on sale.

Until then I'm afraid it's just a waiting game.

Stop asking silly questions :chair:

They don't know when things will be finalised, so let them spend their time working hard instead of wasting their time with the worriers :chair:

:P;) I think most of us are using this post to chat about it now :chair:

Think they are going to be quite busy with collectormania and better than life! :D

They are still working on this even with C15 and BTL coming up, it's just that some of the guest and hotel negotiations are taking longer than first expected.

They want to make sure they have the WHOLE thing sorted. 3 guests and 2 venues booked, before announcing the final details and selling tickets.

That way they know everything is in place and ready to go. As soon as they have things finalised they will announce it and tickets will go on sale.

do you know roughly how long it will take?, its just i'm going to be away for this weekend and a bit of next week and i don't want to miss out on tickets :S

Thankyou very much for the update :P Sorry i'm new to these things once they announced the dates etc will the tickets go on sale straight away or do u say they go on sale on this certain date etc

Sorry again :D

Thankyou for being understanding

Edited by chelseycullen

• Showmasters Admin

They don't know when things will be finalised, so let them spend their time working hard instead of wasting their time with the worriers ;)

:D:D I think most of us are using this post to chat about it now :D

Think they are going to be quite busy with collectormania and better than life! :(

do you know roughly how long it will take?, its just i'm going to be away for this weekend and a bit of next week and i don't want to miss out on tickets :S

How long is a peice of string. The poeple in question could come back tomorrow and agree the contract. It may take another 2 weeks negosiations before they agree. If SM could give a time they would.

:D:D I think most of us are using this post to chat about it now :D

Think they are going to be quite busy with collectormania and better than life! :(

How long is a peice of string. The poeple in question could come back tomorrow and agree the contract. It may take another 2 weeks negosiations before they agree. If SM could give a time they would.

okay, cool :)

• Showmasters Admin

Thankyou very much for the update :D Sorry i'm new to these things once they announced the dates etc will the tickets go on sale straight away or do u say they go on sale on this certain date etc

Sorry again :(

Previously when new events have been confirmed it's been announced that they will go on sale at a certain time on a certain date.

I would assume this will be the same. Although there's also the issue that if they do that, then the shop could crash if 1200 people all try and book at the very same second.

Thankyou very much for the update :D Sorry i'm new to these things once they announced the dates etc will the tickets go on sale straight away or do u say they go on sale on this certain date etc

Sorry again :(

Previously when new events have been confirmed it's been announced that they will go on sale at a certain time on a certain date.

I would assume this will be the same. Although there's also the issue that if they do that, then the shop could crash if 1200 people all try and book at the very same second.

Thanks for the updates. I don't envy your job, you must be up to your eyes. Whenever it is announced, whenever it takes place, whoever the guests are.. it will be great.

Twilight fans are an impatient bunch apparently :D

THANKS SM.... :P

Your cakes are a work of art......Edward Cullen cake would be FAB for mini-con... A few of us would all love a piece of him!..... mmmmm

Mmmm yes a peice of Rob! Ooh and some of the cake too please ha ha ha!

If Rob came I think this would sell out faster than ET2 :(

Oooh yeah definately!