Another event for Twilight fans in the UK

showmasters

Yes som info please....anytime soon? :D:P:P:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

I so wanna attend there aswell....well if I have enough money of course! =)

I'm the only team member around at the moment, everyone else is at Eclipse. They need to come home first before anything can be announced. :lol:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Well I dont know about anyone else but I have butterflies in my stomach hubby says I need to get a life??? (what does he know) - I have a life its called Twilight :P

I'm glad its going to be cheaper as I have to pay for two and with all the outfits to buy for the parties etc I need to get a second job!!!!! I need to get a new hobby - but then again!!!!!!.

So exicited....... can't wait to see who will be going - I'm like a bottle of pop I'm going to explode any minute :P

Lol I know what you mean! My boyfriend has said he's really concerned about my "obsession" with Twilight! He was being dead serious too! Oh and I think Edward is giving my boyfriend a complex ha ha ha! He thinks I'm gonna run off with Edward or something ha ha ha! Ohhh god yes and the expense of the outfits! I'm currently looking for the perfect dress for the ball! I'm also having trouble finding a dress to wear for the 1920's lol as I don't seem to like any of the 1s I've seen so far. The baseball theme is pretty easy tho. I was already desinging something when that was announced so I was pretty chuffed!

Luv Dayna.

Yes som info please....anytime soon? :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

I'm the only team member around at the moment, everyone else is at Eclipse. They need to come home first before anything can be announced. :lol:

I appreciate that you are all working this weekend but we're all about to burst :YAHOO: Thank you SM for Eternal Twilight :dance: and also for making me very poor lol :chair:

:YAHOO: Well I dont know about anyone else but I have butterflies in my stomach hubby says I need to get a life??? (what does he know) - I have a life its called Twilight :dance:

I'm glad its going to be cheaper as I have to pay for two and with all the outfits to buy for the parties etc I need to get a second job!!!!! I need to get a new hobby - but then again!!!!!!.

So exicited....... can't wait to see who will be going - I'm like a bottle of pop I'm going to explode any minute :YAHOO:

Lol I know what you mean! My boyfriend has said he's really concerned about my "obsession" with Twilight! He was being dead serious too! Oh and I think Edward is giving my boyfriend a complex ha ha ha! He thinks I'm gonna run off with Edward or something ha ha ha! Ohhh god yes and the expense of the outfits! I'm currently looking for the perfect dress for the ball! I'm also having trouble finding a dress to wear for the 1920's lol as I don't seem to like any of the 1s I've seen so far. The baseball theme is pretty easy tho. I was already desinging something when that was announced so I was pretty chuffed!

Luv Dayna.

I've found a great Baseball sweatshirt on Ebay that's just right for the party - so 1 down 2 to go!!!

My husband has a comlex about Edward and refuses to watch Twilight !!! I should make him come with me to ET2 that would drive him insane lol and give him an even worse complex :blink:

Edited by Twilightmum49

:YAHOO: Well I dont know about anyone else but I have butterflies in my stomach hubby says I need to get a life??? (what does he know) - I have a life its called Twilight :YAHOO:

So exicited....... can't wait to see who will be going - I'm like a bottle of pop I'm going to explode any minute :YAHOO:

Luv Dayna.

I've found a great Baseball sweatshirt on Ebay that's just right for the party - so 1 down 2 to go!!!

My husband has a comlex about Edward and refuses to watch Twilight !!! I should make him come with me to ET2 that would drive him insane lol and give him an even worse complex :blink:

Ha ha ha you should definately do that! Don't tell him where you're going til you get there! That's awesome about the sweatshirt! My friend has asked me to design her a Team Edward tee so I'm in the process of doing that and my sister wants a Team Emmett tee!

Yes som info please....anytime soon? :P:P:wub::D:P:YAHOO:

Hehehehe I'll wait then ^^ Gosh when you said Eclipse, I immediatly thought of Twilight!!!! :YAHOO:

i am soo behind! didnt ven know there was such a thing as ET2. i hoped there was but didnt know!

Booked my tix for LFCC so lookin forward to that! I fly out to jamaica tomorrow so hope that if tix go on sale for the smaller events while im away that iw ill still be ableto get a couple.....

Hope there is an ET3 so i can go to it! haha

Does anyone know how much these conventions usually are? Im kinda new to them but would love to go to the one in the South!

Im hoping it'll be in London as im only 30 mins away.

Ah it would be a dream come true!

Does anyone know how much these conventions usually are? Im kinda new to them but would love to go to the one in the South!

Nope nobody has been told how much these conventions will be yet! But soooo excited :D

Nope nobody has been told how much these conventions will be yet! But soooo excited :D

Do it in Brighton! woo!

Do it in Brighton! woo!

Come do one in Lincoln! That would be awesome!!

Do it in Brighton! woo!

I seem to remember Too Tall saying that December was a bad month for shows, and they already had five confirmed shows in October and November with one more to be arranged.

Assuming all that holds true, you're looking at July, August or September, and an outside chance of June.

I'd have thought it unlikely that they could get a venue (read: hotel) at a major English seaside resort during the peak holiday season.

Hey, all things are possible, but I wouldn't be planning on packing a bucket and spade for the event. :rolleyes:

Id like to be emailed when the tickets go on sale please...is this where i write this or do i have to put this somewhere else?? Also does anyone know if they will be selling extra autographs or photo shoots for the 2 latest added guests like they have before?? thanks if u can help

Id like to be emailed when the tickets go on sale please...is this where i write this or do i have to put this somewhere else?? Also does anyone know if they will be selling extra autographs or photo shoots for the 2 latest added guests like they have before?? thanks if u can help

There is no special mailing list for this announcement, sorry. We've had e-mails going out to forum members for some announcements, and considering how popular Twilight is I personally think this will happen when tickets for these events go on sale, too. But this is just my opinion, not a promise. :o

Your best bet is to keep checking the forum.

Extra autographs and photo shoot tickets for the two announced ET2 guests will be going on sale in the store before the event, but again I can't give you an exact date for this.

• Showmasters Admin

Is this gonna be the same price as normal?

I'm pretty sure Jason said it would be cheaper as it's only one day not a full weekend

As far as I'm aware there will be the same types of tickets to the standard cons (Gold, Silver, Standand), and the equivalent ticket for these smaller cons will be cheaper.

Edited by Too Tall

i don't think it will be a good idea to do it in july/august because thats when everyone goes on holiday and it will be hard to find a hotel because they will probs be booked by holiday makers!

i'm thinking June or spetember?

Edited by QS: Sorry, no discussion about other events on the forums please. Thanks for understanding!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Hey everyone. I'm very excited :dance: about these 2 smaller events as I missed ET and ET2 :lol:

I'm hoping the smaller conventions are not on a weekend I already have something planned and that we can get Rob, but as everyone has said he's really busy atm or Jackson :angel: .

Looking forward to the date announcement somtime soon.

Just a thought, will a new thread be started to announce the dates?