Latest Guest David Yip

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest David Yip

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - Wu Han

Entrapment - Chief of Police

A View to a Kill - Chuck Lee

The Chinese Detective (TV series) Detective Sergeant John Ho 14 episodes, 1981-1982

Quatermass (TV series) - Frank Chen (2 episodes, 1979)

Doctor Who 2 episodes Destiny of the Daleks playing Veldan

WuHan.jpg

maud_avtak.jpgYIPjones.jpg

raw-1210336595.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0948118/

EXCELLENT GUEST!!!

This is fantastic news - these Indy guest announcements just get better and better - this has made my day :) Thanks SM!

"I've followed you on many adventures...but into the great unknown mystery, I go first, Indy!"

Edited by MikeDonovan

Yes!! ;);) It's a great feeling when someone you've requested for a Showmasters event is actually announced, especially when they are/were the main star of something (in David Yip's case The Chinese Detective). It'll be great getting my copy of the DVD signed. Well done Showmasters!

Is that Maud Adams, who the arrow is pointing to, in the San Fransisco fishing market scene picture?

I'll be seeing David Yip for A View to a Kill and The Chinese Detective.

Edited by SunSpeed

Fantastic Bond guest...keep the new Bond guests coming....

"Is that Maud Adams, who the arrow is pointing to, in the San Fransisco fishing market scene picture?"

Need to show this picture to Maud Adams if it is. When I spoke to her last she wanted someone to point her out!

Edited by PaulWeston

• 2 weeks later...

uberly gutted to miss out on Indy guests at CM Bham cause I was in Autographica Saturday and didn't realise they were only there on Sat :unsure: doh!

It was well worth it - the three main guests in particular were brilliant, all very friendly, really worth the trip up to deepest darkest Birmingham. Looking forward to meeting David Yip. Now if Julian Glover would just resurface... :D

• Showmasters Admin

he is not no the main page because we have a big secret

its a big conspirasy no one must know i am only telling you ok

we forgot to put him up

but hay lets keep it between us so others can think maybe hes just not comming and we did not want to put him up so we can keep it a secret for a bit longer :D

i am a sarkastic git at times :D

sorry its late and maybe i had a bit to much on the conspirasy front over the last few days :D

he is going to be there

jason

he is not no the main page because we have a big secret

its a big conspirasy no one must know i am only telling you ok

we forgot to put him up

but hay lets keep it between us so others can think maybe hes just not comming and we did not want to put him up so we can keep it a secret for a bit longer :chair:

i am a sarkastic git at times :chair:

sorry its late and maybe i had a bit to much on the conspirasy front over the last few days :D

he is going to be there

jason

Lol thanks Jason :chair:

uberly gutted to miss out on Indy guests at CM Bham cause I was in Autographica Saturday and didn't realise they were only there on Sat :( doh!

It was well worth it - the three main guests in particular were brilliant, all very friendly, really worth the trip up to deepest darkest Birmingham. Looking forward to meeting David Yip. Now if Julian Glover would just resurface... :blink:

was back crewing CM on the Sunday so got my Goonies and Indy autos from Ke Huy :wub: so glad I took a cast shot of the Goonies with me now that Andy/Kerri Green is going to C15 :wub:

Bham may well be deep and dark and far, far away from me but it's still closer than MK and Northampton :D and way easier to get to than Cov :D

rock on more Indy and Goonie guests for C15 :lol:

surfy sah xx

• 3 weeks later...

Like with Avery Brooks, have had no luck in finding 8x10 photos of David Yip to get signed.

If you can find the picture you want on google, you can get it printed out at Boots etc. Other than that, the only real way is to take a screen cap from a DVD.

If you can find the picture you want on google, you can get it printed out at Boots etc. Other than that, the only real way is to take a screen cap from a DVD.

Would I have to print it out first, then take it to Boots to get printed out on photo quality paper?