Twilight tattoo?

lil nightmare

Sort of vaguely looks like Kevin Spacey with a Morrisey hairdo - what could there possibly be to regret? :poki:

Seriously though, it's hideous, and to quote an older and wiser man than me "that sh!t doesn't come off"

Lol, it looks nothing like Rob- and I agree with your likeness lol!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder who will be the first to post up a tattoo of one of the actors faces they got.. :lol:

some girl got a full sleeve of rob as edward holding the apple

and some other girl got rpaztt signiture tatood on her wrist

Got my new tattoo finished, not Twilight related but the Twilight one I'm designing is about the same size on my opposite leg, very excited to get it done!

I'm in complete tattoo mode right now haha!

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/withe...nt=PICT0176.jpg

WOW - that is really pretty- I'm having my second tattoo done in the next couple of weeks - which is twilight related.

Ooh! What are you having?

ohh dear. my friend just had a tattoo on her wrist removed... at the moment, it's a mess, ink is literally seeping out of her skin, she's not a happy bunny.

as lovely looking as robert pattinson is, i can't understand why anybody would want his face on their body (in the tattoo sense ofcourse, generally would be quite lovely! ha).

i wanted to get 'be safe' with a red(ish) ribbon around it on the inside of my ankle, but everytime i see my friend and listen to her complain about the pain on her wrist, i think ''hell no!''. i hope you all are thinking your twi-tats through properly! x

ohh dear. my friend just had a tattoo on her wrist removed... at the moment, it's a mess, ink is literally seeping out of her skin, she's not a happy bunny.

as lovely looking as robert pattinson is, i can't understand why anybody would want his face on their body (in the tattoo sense ofcourse, generally would be quite lovely! ha).

i wanted to get 'be safe' with a red(ish) ribbon around it on the inside of my ankle, but everytime i see my friend and listen to her complain about the pain on her wrist, i think ''hell no!''. i hope you all are thinking your twi-tats through properly! x

Ew omg, is that what happens when you get one removed? I'm not keen on one of mine, but I'd rather keep it than have to go through that!

Ew omg, is that what happens when you get one removed? I'm not keen on one of mine, but I'd rather keep it than have to go through that!

Take a read of this - not overly pleasant. Interesting stats too, on how the majority of people with tattoos suffered subsequent embarrassment, and about a fifth of them regretted a tattoo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this is Twilight related, but it would probably look rather good for a party - but not permanently :Dstars on her face

That's a shocking story... stars on the face can be nice though, Kat Von D from LA Ink has them... :P

That girl has since confessed that she lied about 'being asleep' whilst they were done against her wishes though. She said she was thrilled with them until her father saw them and went ballistic - so she lied about it all :yoda:

• 2 weeks later...