Twilight tattoo?

lil nightmare

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I booked my new tattoo yesterday, sadly it isn't Twilight related... but it almost was cause I'm having Cherry blossom with Japanese symbols abut originaly it was gonna have 'Be Safe' in script writing, then in the japanese but I changed my mind... I'll do it next time... need soemthing subtle with a double meaning

I know these have been cover but im gonna have my say..lol

I just designed my next tattoo and it can be Twilight and non-twilight related depending on whether I put the writing in... Not sure if I'll regret having a twilight tattoo when I'm like 40

im sure you wont regret it but if you can have a tat that goes both ways then u wont have to worry.

i have a L tattooed on my wrist and unless you know of death note nobody would know. also i above it i have another of characters name from death note light (which is spelt tsuki "moon") and on the opposite side i have the word wolf in kanji. nobody has a clue . its quite fun to when people ask what it says and i just make something silly up.

but if you have writting make sure you know its correct...and people do read your tattoos, i nearly died when just started reading my korean one (which was just a name of a movie which i thought looked really cool..lol)

Ooooh think of the pain lol I'd love one...Ive just not a very creative person to come up with an idea :D lol

i dont hurt, im scarede of needles this is nothing like and injection, an injection is way worse.

i quite like the feeling but im just weird..lol

you dont need to be creative, they are many pre designed tattoos you could just ask for a diffrent colour or something.

I love this one... :P

did you see the tattoo i nicked off the dvd menu???

Love the tattoo photos here so far.

I currently have 4 tattoos and they all mean something special to me. But none of them have anything to do with Twilight.

Though after looking here, i am tempted to be inspired for my next one!!!

there was a story a lil while ago on the news

this guy got his girl firend a tatoo for her birthday

and it was some chinese writing spelling 'his name'

but then a few weeks later she went into a chinese take-away and showed them it and they said it meant 'super-market' :blush:

lmao xD

there was a story a lil while ago on the news

I think by "a lil while" you mean"three days" and by "on the news" you mean "in post 118".

Which you seem to have commented on in post 119 ;)

lmao xD

Indeed! :P

So, does yearning for a tattoo blur your short term memory?...

Just read some comments about doing a twilight tatoo and it makes me so mad. What do they know? I meen twilight was the light for me in a very dark period in my life. Might sound crazy but it was the only reason I went up in the mornings. A book/movie can meen alot for you and I just get so mad when people jugde without knowing the history.

All the tatoos are lovley :)