Twilight tattoo?

lil nightmare

I'm planning on getting the Twilight movie logo along with some filligree bits either side done on my lower back soon.

I was going to get it done during these Easter hols (I work in pre-school, so the hols gives it time to heal before I have little kids jumping all over me!) but I can't get to the studio I use right now and I'm not done with sorting all the pics etc out yet.

I will get it done asap though - will be my 6th tat :P

xC

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and totally ignoring Davd :blink:

I don't have any tats but I have a few friends who do have them from Twilight.

One has a mountain lion on her back, another a wolf. One has the words....so the lion fell in love with the lamb and another has Be Safe. I think the best one I've seen is a friend who has an apple with the words ... About three things I was absolutely positive. First Edward was a vampire........(she has the whole passage around the apple) it looks really nice because all the colours are how you would expect them to be and the apple looks as though you could lift it from her skin and eat it!

i have one tatt but i really want to get something twi-themed for the next one but not totally obv and in your face....i like it when i know what it means but to anyone else it just looks like something else lol.

my current tatt is band related but no one can tell because it's related to me and cryptic to any non fan

i have one tatt but i really want to get something twi-themed for the next one but not totally obv and in your face....i like it when i know what it means but to anyone else it just looks like something else lol.

my current tatt is band related but no one can tell because it's related to me and cryptic to any non fan

i know what you mean! id like 2 c it.. :blink: see if i can guess..lol

it's probably not that hard to guess but for anyone who's music taste aren't the same as mine don't really see it start away

P1010015.jpg

it's probably not that hard to guess but for anyone who's music taste aren't the same as mine don't really see it start away

P1010015.jpg

well i have no clue...lol im guessing rockish???

Edited by bl00djunkie

I'd get Ashleys face tattood onto my face like a mask lol would be like an optical illusion heh x

Nah joking obviously, I don't like tattoos for myself but love the big shoulder blade ones on men rargh

Oh nice! :) Mhh I'll try to think of something Jacob related...but I think it shouldn't be that hard to find something great...I'd definitely put a wolf there and you could for example have your favorite quote of jacob written as well. :)

I've got two tattoos myself, one on my back and one on my right ankle. The second one is also Twilight related. I kinda had different pieces of all four books put together...e.g. the crystal heart Edward gave Bella. I just kinda went to the Tattoo parlor and told my tattoo artist what I wanted and what I had in my head and she put it all together. I'm really happy with the outcome actually. :) No-one would see right away, that it stands for Twilight (not like the Cullen Crest for example) but I know, which really is what matters. :)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome of your next tattoo!! :)

Can we get a look at ur Twilight tattoo?

Sounds really kwl.....

I'm thinking of maybe getting a paw print on my wrist, and maybe some thing under it. but I'm not sure =/.

I want something to do with jacob but not so cheesy :(

Edited by Sampire