Twilight Directors Notebook...

Starbuck73

Ha ha nicely done Anita!

Out of interest do you also have the illustrated movie companion? Because i bought that before i knew there was going to be a directors notebook, and i was wondering if its worth buying the directors notebook aswell. Is it all the same pictures/info, or is there much new stuff?

Yeah, I bought the movie companion first & I would say there is a lot in the notebook that isn't mentioned in the companion, including never-before-seen photos & a special section on how they chose the tracks for the soundtrack. :chair:

I was reading it walking round town & got so engrossed in reading it, I wasn't looking where I was going & walked clean into a lamp-post! :whistling::lol:

LOL :D

I think I might get it, I just need to get my wages. My card has been largely overused lately (mainly on Twilight/Supernatural stuff!) :P lol.

Edited by Laurenx

• 2 weeks later...

I just brought mine from waterstones yesterday, it was £9.99.

But I prefered to buy it then rather than wait for it to be delivered from an online site.

And I got points on my waterstones card too :)

Anyways the book looks really good and is very colourful - I cannot wait to start reading it :D

EDIT:

I read it last night in about 45minutes, it was very interesting and well worth the money :)

Edited by domino

yeah I got mine from waterstones.com for £8.99 I have a waterstones card so like to collect the points with them! its a great book I definitly reccommend getting it

Yeah thats where I got mine from as well. Haven't had the time to sit down and properly look at it yet though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...