Bring Back Burn

owlpost1992

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I'd love to see Burn back - he was absolutely adorable and I'm pretty sure at least half of the attendees must have come away (like I did) more than a little bit in love with him...

(he does give good hugs doesn't he?)

I was a bit nervous of meeting Burn at first as I'd heard various rumours from various places that he was not really that nice a person.

However

This weekend has TOTALLY changed my mind. In the queue for the photo's with him, I could see how bubbly and happy he was and when he squeezed me for the photo shoot I was just - WOW!!

And he turned out to be one of my favourite guests of the weekend. He's such a lovely lovely guy.

So yes, bring Burn back sometime - please!!

And I won't listen to what others say again till I've met the person.

Burn was fantastic and never saw him look grumpy once - he must have been very tired as well.

I do think though that ar#e must be his fave word as heard him use it so much that weekend lol.

I really hope he comes back for Hub 3, I keeping everything crossed :P

Edited by karaoke_krazy

Burn was fantastic and never saw him look grumpy once - he must have been very tired as well.

I do think though that ar#e must be his fave word as heard him use it so much that weekend lol.

I really hope he comes back for Hub 3, I keeping everything crossed :P

Actually, he said he'd got the best sleep he'd had in ages because his baby (who isn't sleeping through the night, yet) wasn't there. :)

• Moderators

I was unsure about asking for a hug, and then when I did, he said 'go on then' in away that Owen would do, I so was like yay!! But I think I mightve squezzed him to tightly!! Opps!

I didn't even ask for a hug, he just offered one :YAHOO:

My mum didnt get a hug, she was abit dissipointed.... I was like 'if you dont ask, you dont get!'.... Burn is just lovely. I heard bad things about him, but I wanted to see him for myself, and make that judgement instead of listening to others and I am glad I didnt listen to others as Burn like Matt is a wondeful guy!