Bring Back Burn

owlpost1992

Burn would be great, I love the character of Owen and was gutted when he had to cancel his appearance at Collectormania Manchester after he was a replacement for Naoko Mori too. He really would be an excellent guest and I'd love for him to attend as would many others, pretty please? You'd make a lot of attendees happy if you booked him. :angel:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Would be more than happy to have Burn back - he was absolutely brilliant at the last one - my favourite photoshoot of the weekend was a group one 5 of us had with Burn... they said '5 for 5' to the photographer and as we all went forward Burn ran around the room a couple times screaming in mock fright!

I let him know in the last email sent that people wanted to see him back. So it's wait and see right now.

Woo, I've got my fingers crossed and like you, mentioned him in email a while ago too. :D :D

LOL...I havent emailed Showmasters. It was an email to Burn about the charity auction thru the site, I added the mention on at the end of it.

LOL...I havent emailed Showmasters. It was an email to Burn about the charity auction thru the site, I added the mention on at the end of it.

Ah ok cool, I mentioned him to Showmasters along with the names of a few other people I'd love to see announced. :D

Edited by Doctor Who