What times everyone getting there?

debsmadcat111

• Showmasters Admin

I got there about 6pm last year and didn't miss anything, so you should be fine.

Good to read because I will be there around 6 PM too.

It's fine, I'm there from 6pm and nothing happens until I get there, it's like it waits for me to get one toe through the door and pounces on me.

I got there about 6pm last year and didn't miss anything, so you should be fine.

It's fine, I'm there from 6pm and nothing happens until I get there, it's like it waits for me to get one toe through the door and pounces on me.

I wont pounce on you, though my mum might :D

I'm gonna get there about 1 pm I think, but I have friends that I haven't seen in ages and I want to check into the hotel and put my guitar and bags and toasting machine somewhere.

Time travels too fast for me so I need to go to places early xD

*jumps up and down in excitement*

I 'm also in the Thursday afternoon group... as I am already almost half-way there...

(Tampere, Finland -> Helsinki, Finland -> Amsterdam, Holland -> Birmingham, the UK -> Northampton, the UK)

I can't wait to get a shower and a looooooong nap in a real bed.

I'll probably be seeing you all there.

-MtS.Tyra, the one who believes she might've forgotten something...

ETA: It's now half past eleven, and I'm already in Birmingham... Woohoo!!! :YAHOO: It won't be long now

Edited by MTS Tyra

The timetables were totally against me and it looks like I will be at the hotel about 6pm on Friday. I guess that gives me about an hour to get my convention pass and other stuff plus changing clothes.

Will possibly try to break some speed records on the airport to make it to an earlier bus.

• Showmasters Admin

I wont pounce on you, though my mum might :D

:YAHOO::thumbup: