• kirsten
    • edi
    • new moon people...not sure who is cast
    • other

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm other. WHY IS RACHELLE NOT AN OPTION?

rachelle over edi, for sure!

gemini>>> :lol:

Yeah, I think having him tehre might cause a bit of over-excitement, i mean it was wild last weekend so if ROB, the main guy, came, a lot of people wouldnt be able to control themselves. I prefer meeting smaller actors, they always seem easier to talk to. :)

Yeah, I was nervous enough trying to talk to Peter and Kellan, I think trying to talk with Rob would kill me - especially as he doesn't seem as relaxed around fans as some of the others.

but he'll take one look at us and be blown away by our undeniable beauty and wonder what he was ever afraid of... :D

sorry should have just put bad vamps >_<

I'd say Rob but I know that it's impossible...

ohh we can't give up hope! until we're actually there i'll still be hoping rob/kristen/both come, however unlikely it is...

I'd become crazy if Rob comes!!!! Agree with you, let's keep hope! :lol:

Why am I the only one who doesn't get the whole Jackson thing???

He's great but he's not within my dream guest list at all... I wish I understood why... lol

LOL i really can't say but he was my favourite in the books cause hes all nervous and the outsider and love Alice more than anything and Jackson just looks so sweet and cute. So tbh I don't know, although i would like to meet him more than Rob!

He's great but he's not within my dream guest list at all... I wish I understood why... lol

LOL i really can't say but he was my favourite in the books cause hes all nervous and the outsider and love Alice more than anything and Jackson just looks so sweet and cute. So tbh I don't know, although i would like to meet him more than Rob!

yeah I'm the same I love Jasper in the books he is a great charactor and in real life Jackson seems to be very funny, sweet and well simply put gorgeous!

yeah I'm the same I love Jasper in the books he is a great charactor and in real life Jackson seems to be very funny, sweet and well simply put gorgeous!

I did sorta fancy him in the few episodes of the oc... hmmm i hope i get onto it soon lol.

kellans still my fave over all of them!! used to be rob at first, had a little fling with taylor now it's full on kellan haha

Jackson and Kellan there - I could die happy then :poki:

Even if new friends did threaten to chain me to a wall if Jackson comes - they dont trust me around him.... ^_^ I can be a good girl - honest!! :D

Haha. I put Jackson in my dream guest list for you!

I want to see Rob. I think they'd just have to get really tough with people's behaviour. I mean everyone DOES know how to behave and it's up to them to be responsible for their own actions. I know it's harsh but if you don't behave you're out. That way all those who do respect the rules, guests and others wouldn't be penalised.