THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

Jemma

iv just bought my mask and think its absolutly gorgeous!!!!!

http://www.venicemaskedball.co.uk/gold--bl...-mask-343-p.asp

take a peek!

its nice :thumbup:

i got one from that website, but im just gonna sell it on, i got it and the black feathers blend to much with my hair, isnt much point in them haha.

you got a picture of it? i wanna see xx

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my mask in the post today with my flapper dress ^_^

I have now completed my outfit for this theme and the 1920s (except shoes) - so now I am excited!!

Need to do the baseball one now!

Just got my mask in the post today with my flapper dress :P

I have now completed my outfit for this theme and the 1920s (except shoes) - so now I am excited!!

I'm sorted for the 1920's and the masquerade too (except shoes)!!! :YAHOO: I'm not sure about my flapper dress though. I've never wore a dress so short before but I will have to be brave and go with it!!! :dance:

Just got my mask in the post today with my flapper dress :D

I'm sorted for the 1920's and the masquerade too (except shoes)!!! :o I'm not sure about my flapper dress though. I've never wore a dress so short before but I will have to be brave and go with it!!!:D

^_^

I'm sure you'll look great. :)

I am not the type of girl who wears dresses (I havent worn one for a couple of years now since my school prom). So its gonna be really weird for me :P But I cant wait for ET2!!

I've only just started getting stuff for the parties but i've nearly finished making my cloak thing :).

I made it with suede kind of material, which i may regret later....

PIC_0240.jpg

(ignore my hair it's a mess and it needs dying lol)

The hood looks wierd it that picture, but it's not. I just need to hem it etc :P

I just need a mask and some new leggings 'cause i already have a dress.

1 theme nearly done so 2 more to go..... :(

Edited by Sampire

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=160333946680

Ok so this is the mask im getting, im looking at yellow ball gowns and black cloaks. so my theme is going to be yellow and black by the looks of it!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...bayphotohosting

something like this dress perhaps, then will just need shoes, contacts, cloak and jewellery!

met-diorgown.jpg

I really want this one. Or something similar.

Wow, that dress is gorgeous...

I bought this dress a while ago just because I liked it and i think it fits pretty well (looks way better in real life though)

lacedress3107_240.jpg

masque-de-venise-colombina-lux-or-blanc-1834.jpg

http://www.lamanomasks.com/Products/Art-21...ather__254.aspx

Torn between these two masks so far, but still looking - I can afford to splash out a little more seeing as I don't have to buy a dress :)

I also have a copied version of Keira Knightly's green Atonement dress that I wore to my prom but don't know if I have the courage to walk from our hotel to the party in it though...

12.jpg

keira1.jpg

It's not identical to hers but it's pretty damn close.

Edited by TWIingTooHard

This is my dress for the ball lol Just need a mask to go with it now :)

th_DSCF0125.jpg

I was thinking this 1 but not sure ....

114f_2.JPG

i love that outfit, deffo go for the mask :) x

met-diorgown.jpg

I bought this dress a while ago just because I liked it and i think it fits pretty well (looks way better in real life though)

lacedress3107_240.jpg

Torn between these two masks so far, but still looking - I can afford to splash out a little more seeing as I don't have to buy a dress :)

I also have a copied version of Keira Knightly's green Atonement dress that I wore to my prom but don't know if I have the courage to walk from our hotel to the party in it though...

12.jpg

keira1.jpg

Thats really pretty!

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any girls not wearing a dress?

I cannot wear a dress. I haven't worn one since my Holy Communion, lol. (Discounting the one I have to wear in July as I'm a bridesmaid, haha - ew!) :P

met-diorgown.jpg

lacedress3107_240.jpg

12.jpg

keira1.jpg

I know this is a weird thing to ask, but would you please not wear that keira knightley dress, PLEASE????

My sister has been planning to wear that dress for weeks and she was in floods of tears when she heard you were thinking of wearing it.

If you could, please don't wear it! my sis is my best friend and i really want her to be really happy at the con.

PLEASE??!?

met-diorgown.jpg

lacedress3107_240.jpg

12.jpg

keira1.jpg

I know this is a weird thing to ask, but would you please not wear that keira knightley dress, PLEASE????

My sister has been planning to wear that dress for weeks and she was in floods of tears when she heard you were thinking of wearing it.

If you could, please don't wear it! my sis is my best friend and i really want her to be really happy at the con.

PLEASE??!?

Of course I won't, tell her not to worry! I wasn't sure about whether I wanted to anyway so tell her thank you for saving me from having to make a decision :) I'm sure she'll look beautiful in it, it's a gorgeous dress.

I'm actually quite excited now, another excuse to go dress shopping!

met-diorgown.jpg

lacedress3107_240.jpg

12.jpg

keira1.jpg

PLEASE??!?

Of course I won't, tell her not to worry! I wasn't sure about whether I wanted to anyway so tell her thank you for saving me from having to make a decision :) I'm sure she'll look beautiful in it, it's a gorgeous dress.

I'm actually quite excited now, another excuse to go dress shopping!

You're Awesome!!!!

She'll be so happy! Thank you so much! SHe means the world to me and you just made her so happy!

I love you! :P