THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

Jemma

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like anything near my eyes, which is why I would have a problem with contacts!!! Also... apparently I have a prescription which can't be made into contacts. (I reckon the optician is just lazy!!) :(

awwwwwwww :(

i cant wear them either, they annoy me.

so i'll just be not wearing my glasses, like i do on nights out, i'll just have to be careful, i dont walk into something.

my vision makes me see things further away then they really are :D

Edited by Twilightxx

Yeah my opticians told me that i 'just cant have contact lenses'

After about a month of going every saturday, and its quite a drive to get there aswell. Was not impressed. I had a free trial week, and i suprised myself by being ok with putting them in and everything, they just irritated my eyes.

That was when the opticians said there was something strange with my eyes that meant i couldnt have contacts. I was like, and it took you this many weeks to realise it?

Needless to say, i now go to a different opticians. Although i gave up on the contacts idea, too much hassle.

After about a month of going every saturday, and its quite a drive to get there aswell. Was not impressed. I had a free trial week, and i suprised myself by being ok with putting them in and everything, they just irritated my eyes.

That was when the opticians said there was something strange with my eyes that meant i couldnt have contacts. I was like, and it took you this many weeks to realise it?

Needless to say, i now go to a different opticians. Although i gave up on the contacts idea, too much hassle.

i couldnt see properly out of contacts, they blurred my vision slightly. :D

id love to be able to wear them too, i hate wearing glasses.

Yeah glasses suck. I would wear contacts if i could. At least by the sounds of it there will be a few of us in the same situation at the ball! Thats one of the worst things about glasses, is when nobody else around you has them and you feel like the odd one out.

I don't like anything near my eyes, which is why I would have a problem with contacts!!! Also... apparently I have a prescription which can't be made into contacts. (I reckon the optician is just lazy!!) :D

awwwwwwww :(

so i'll just be not wearing my glasses, like i do on nights out, i'll just have to be careful, i dont walk into something.

my vision makes me see things further away then they really are :(

I think I may have to go without my glasses too.... I'll have to cling on to my Cousins arm for dear life though!! :P LOL

Oh man.... your opticians were jokers! Then again mine were the same too! According to them, my eyes were always changing... Better, worse, even worse then the best they have ever been.... *slaps for wasting my time!!* =oD

Yeah glasses suck. I would wear contacts if i could. At least by the sounds of it there will be a few of us in the same situation at the ball! Thats one of the worst things about glasses, is when nobody else around you has them and you feel like the odd one out.

I always seem to be the only one around wearing glasses when I enter a room!!! B) Just had a thought... could glasses count as a mask? They cover the eyes!! LOL :D

I don't like anything near my eyes, which is why I would have a problem with contacts!!! Also... apparently I have a prescription which can't be made into contacts. (I reckon the optician is just lazy!!) :D

awwwwwwww :D

my vision makes me see things further away then they really are :P

I think I may have to go without my glasses too.... I'll have to cling on to my Cousins arm for dear life though!! B) LOL

its the best way, but take your glasses aswell, i always have mine in my bag incase i did happen to need them :)

Am I the only one who's well and truly stuck on a dress? :#

nope i have no idea on a dress either

theyre either too expensive or too ugly!!!

I, personally, hate shopping for anything at all, much less clothes.

But I have already found a dress in a charity shop because 1) I didnt want to spend a lot of money on something I will not wear again and 2) I was bored during my free period.

Anyways, my point is don't just look in fancy shops and on the internet, try some of your local charity shops as they have great bargains :)