THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

Jemma

I know its early but.....

So our first party theme has been announced what is everyone planning on wearing?

I think i will wear the dress i wore for the ET 1901 part it suits the theme and saves me buying another dress

Please excuse the funny faces XD Mine is the purple/gold dress

a.jpg

aa.jpg

And the mask

aaa.jpg

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm.... I'm tempted to recycle my prom dress, the girl in the black dress who danced with Peter, that dress cause I don't want a lot of long dresses that I bought just for this event XD And then get some gloves, mask, fan and feather boa :YAHOO: And nightshadewolf has already told me I can borrow most of that from her XD So it's all good, I just dion't think my dress will be masquearade ball enough for the event...

Everyone who met me over the weekend knows I am not the dressy kind, but I might make an acception in this case! :YAHOO::thumbup:

However, I definately don't do heels, so maybe I'll wear ballet-type pumps on my feet instead. :D

Going to really put some effort into this one. :blink:

No dress as of yet, I'm gonna wait to look through the sales at the end of summer probably. I'm thinking black for this or charcoaly colour...I'd love dark red but it wouldn't go with my mask very well.

DSCF1722.jpg

If anyone is looking for reasonably priced masks, I got that off venicemaskedball for like £15 and that was including next day delivery.

I think having this party on the Saturday night would work best... it means everyone has time to get ready & won't get caught up in either the Gold pass drinks reception party on the Friday (if they have one again) or having to leave early on the Sunday. :D

Wow that mask is gorgeous! Now I have the whole summer to work some money for this con, im hoping to go all out with costumes! Might hire a ball gown, i have always wanted to wear something like this! Very excited XD

Masquerade,paper faces on parade~

Aah, I just can't get that out of my head now!

As much as I would LOVE to go as the cylinder-clapping monkey from the show version of Phantom of the Opera... xD

I've got my 1901 dress, but its gold.. but it DID say on the eBay description it was also a Masquerade dress..:D

hmm I am having a bit of trouble with this one.. I will have to wait for my dress as I am gonna definately go down some sizage.. but i am thinking black.. maybe pruple.. flowing.. maybe black and red.. not sure... am gonna do some definate looking round!!!

I think having this party on the Saturday night would work best... it means everyone has time to get ready & won't get caught up in either the Gold pass drinks reception party on the Friday (if they have one again) or having to leave early on the Sunday. :YAHOO:

Me too. It was a shame so many people (incluing the guests) missed the Sunday party - the costumes were fab.