THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

Jemma

I have just decided im gunna coem 2 ET2 lol i bought the ticket and was gunan seel but i think ima go now :P , so ill probs wear a gold and black dress i wore to my sisters wedding :D its only knee length not floor but it saves me spending loads as im in enuf debt as is lol

just need the mask and cape now lol

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just decided im gunna coem 2 ET2 lol i bought the ticket and was gunan seel but i think ima go now :P , so ill probs wear a gold and black dress i wore to my sisters wedding :D its only knee length not floor but it saves me spending loads as im in enuf debt as is lol

just need the mask and cape now lol

Sounds like a good idea, because you can't sell your ticket either way.

Gold and black together is a perfect mixed, sounds like a beautiful dress :)

yeah its pretty lol and my mom said ide never wear it again so i get 2 prove her wrong , plus my skins really really fair anyway and the colouring of the dress makes me look paler lol ( if thats possible ) which is good for vampireishness lol

Right I need your opinion just bought this dress on ebay and then afterwards I started to think maybe its a little too medieval.....I've got a plain mask to wear with it to the ball.

15rmr86.jpg

The whole point of the volturi is medieval!! I loveeeeeeeeee that. And how envious of your figure am i?! :D

Right I need your opinion just bought this dress on ebay and then afterwards I started to think maybe its a little too medieval.....I've got a plain mask to wear with it to the ball.

15rmr86.jpg

The whole point of the volturi is medieval!! I loveeeeeeeeee that. And how envious of your figure am i?! :P

:thumbup: Thanks I wasnt sure if it was a little ornate but with a mask I think it will look ok......please don't :P me but that isnt me in the pic the dress is a 14 and I'm a 12 so I hope its not too big lol....I have a feeling that Sam might steal it for herself and I'll end up wearing something else :huh:

Edited by Twilightmum49

15rmr86.jpg

Deb that dress is perfect for the ball!

my dress isn't very volturi-ish. :/

it was my prom dress and i wanted to get some more use out of it but i'm debating on buying another one.

2gv0u4h.jpgszizac.jpg

That dress is gorgeous! It's unusual and so I think you should definately wear it!

my dress isn't very volturi-ish. :/

it was my prom dress and i wanted to get some more use out of it but i'm debating on buying another one.

2gv0u4h.jpgszizac.jpg

That is a lovely dress and just right for the ball - Sam is wearing her prom dress as well just got to get her a mask been looking on Ebay- think we found the right one now!!!!

Yay just bort my 2nd dress 4 masquerade ball lol i decided i didnt like the 1st that i bort so think im gonna put it on ebay and see if ne 1 wants 2 buy it lol.

Love my new dress and it was a bargain at £29, its gonna be about 4 weeks at most before it gets here tho as its bein made 2 measure and its from like china... But i want it now :P

Everybody's dresses look gorgeous cant wait 2 see u all in them, has any1 got any gud sites for masks as im struggling to find 1 i really like? xx

Of course they are all way over the top but I thought this could be useful to get some tips from!

http://www.reelzchannel.com/trailer-clips/...masquerade-ball

I hope I am aloud to post this with it being another con, moderators please delete if not and sorry in advance =]

Aww I love the husband, a pirate?! haha.

Of course they are all way over the top but I thought this could be useful to get some tips from!

http://www.reelzchannel.com/trailer-clips/...masquerade-ball

I hope I am aloud to post this with it being another con, moderators please delete if not and sorry in advance =]

Aww I love the husband, a pirate?! haha.

I was at that con and everyone looked amazing :D

Okay i have decide just to go with my purple ema savahl dress with my gold mask i wore this to another twilight con and i liked the outfit together so here is a pic of what it looked like. Though my hair will be more curled for ET2 ...i kinda ran out of time to do my hair again that day :thumbup:

twicondallastexas231.jpg