THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

Jemma

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG OMG OMG SORRY TO TELL YOU BUT IVE KINDA FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YER DRESS, :D

ITS JUST THE KINDA THING I LOVE, IM TOTALLY JEALOUS LOL.

AND THAT MASK TOTALLY WORKS WITH IT. THE MASK I HAV MY EYES ON IS LIKE THAT ONLY MAORE BUTTERFLY SHAPED.

Thanks, well don't worry you haven't seen what I look like in it :(:P

Ohhh I think i've seen that it looks pretty :D

Is this it?

4eb0_1.JPG

lol Yea thats it. I havent got it yet but I have got my dress yay. Its from Oasis.

Here it is:

http://www.littlewoods.com/rf/p.do/women/o...oduct=551302504

Like I said REALLY early on this thread, I'm gonna wear this dress

f751_1_sbl.JPG

but I still havn't found the perfect mask to go with it... I can only find red-red masks not burgundy-red... or anything else that would go with the dress *sigh* it's frustrating

I had the same problem. My dress is burgundy and it was impossible to find a burgundy mask so I made one myself... I went to my local market and brought some burgundy material, black lace and diamante stones. It doesn't look as professional as the already made ones but at least it is unique. My dress and mask match now because I have also customised my dress with the same lace and diamante stones. :D

P.S Love the dress!! :(

be86b432b8a924beca29d786dcb66a23.image.200x272.jpg

thats my mask :D

Ok, its not really :D

Its like £260

Wow that is some serious cash i mean i thought mine was expensive at which was over £100 but £260 :o I think i would buy a cheaper mask and save the rest of the money for the auction :D but yeah its a nice mask excluding the price :D

Yeah I'm too poor for that kinda price.

I'm going for a simple mask I think :thumbup:

I'm wearing a big fluffy, over the top ballgown again so dont fret about looking out of place. (I wore the big blue cinderella dress for ET1) Exciting!!! Might wear my Black and white dress (below) or treat myself to a new ballgown...cant have too many haha!

3359_12.jpg

Edited by Shelley_Bella

Shelley: I agree... I think it is time for your 21st birthday gown to get an airing and wearing!! I must not forget to bring over my cloak to see if a cloak will go well with your dress!! Did you buy the mask off ebay in the end?

(Even Cinderella needs to pull money out!!!)

(Even Cinderella needs to pull money out!!!)

Funniest thing ever walking round Northampton dressed like that. Hahaha! "You getting married? Congrats on the wedding" WHATTTTTT??? WHO GETS MARRIED IN BLUE?!

But yes I did buy that gorgeous mask which means if I do buy a new ballgown it has to be black, white or silver haha!