Jemma

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought the final item; the mask

I no longer have to worry about this party anymore :blush:

ba16_1.JPG

I got that mask too ^.^ it's really pretty.

HAHHA SNAP! :D

What dress are you wearing with it, sorry if you posed it before I probs missed it ;)

Just bought the final item; the mask

I no longer have to worry about this party anymore :dance:

ba16_1.JPG

I got that mask too ^.^ it's really pretty.

HAHHA SNAP! :clap:

What dress are you wearing with it, sorry if you posed it before I probs missed it :P

umm i did have a picture of it but i can't seem to find it :unsure: , it's kinda a lacey empire dress with a bubble skirt. i'll put up a picture when i find it.

Am I the only one who is still going to actually wear their glasses then? :wub:

I had a genius idea which actually works!! I took the lenses out of an old pair of glasses and stuck them onto the inside of my handmade mask.... :hathor: My vision is not as good as my current glasses but it is better than stumbling around blind! (That explains why the eye holes are smaller than all the other masks, and theoretically I will be wearing glasses!)

Thats an excellent idea, I may try that to see if it works, I know I have about 2 or 3 old glasses around somewhere.

Am I the only one who is still going to actually wear their glasses then? :D

No not at all, I'm too....I still haven't got a dress for the ball, I'm gonna buy the venetian mask on friday this upcoming week but on the dress part....nothing :P

Am I the only one who is still going to actually wear their glasses then? :blush:

No not at all, I'm too....I still haven't got a dress for the ball, I'm gonna buy the venetian mask on friday this upcoming week but on the dress part....nothing :uhoh:

Oh good. For a while there I thought it would be just me, and then I would feel so out of place and uncomfortable!

And Im sure youll find a dress. You have plenty of time :)

I just bought this one online so hopefully it fits and is not overly long cos i am small lol well here is another option for me i will probley end up with a lot of dresses to chose from :thumbup::D

Okay so the mask is the one from gossip girl i ended up buying the gold version instead of the black

image2.jpg

And the second dress i have is hot pink!!

w.jpg

woza.jpg

Anyone else planning on wearing a big/long dress?

I so wish I was going too........just for the excuse to dress up!!... and the fun of trying to find 'THE' dress and mask.. It will be a fantstic night... I will be looking forward to hearing all about the weekend... WHoaa!!

I STILL haven't decided on a dress! There's a gorgeous medieval style 1 I've seen but it's expensive! And also a ball gown style dress! Hmmmm sooo undecided! Plus I don't want to buy it just yet as I want to try loose some weight 1st which I'm in the process of doing yay!

That pink dress is beautiful! Even if it IS pink lol! Sorry not a lover of pink-I'm a purple gal-but the dress itself is so pretty! I love the mask too! Where did you get it from?

I STILL haven't decided on a dress! There's a gorgeous medieval style 1 I've seen but it's expensive! And also a ball gown style dress! Hmmmm sooo undecided! Plus I don't want to buy it just yet as I want to try loose some weight 1st which I'm in the process of doing yay!

That pink dress is beautiful! Even if it IS pink lol! Sorry not a lover of pink-I'm a purple gal-but the dress itself is so pretty! I love the mask too! Where did you get it from?

My mask is from here only UK site i can find it on :YAHOO:

http://www.simplymasquerade.co.uk/masquera...0-Elegance.html

• 2 weeks later...

im planning on making my dress :) thats if a can get the pattern, and some decent material..... but i know the pattern i want! and extra details etc. its the black one :) but i will have gold pink/purple lace under the bust and around the hip, and gold lace gloves to match my mask, which i love, and is from venice :)

physicaly cannot wait, but i have no idea how im gonna pay for said dress :/... i know! iron a lot more than i do now! =D

see you all around :)

fi xx

linky link to my dress pattern: http://www.voguepatterns.com/item/V2962.ht...ogue&page=1

if anyone else gets it, and makes it, and especially if its in black, i WILL hunt you down, and erm *insert suitable punishment here*

=]

I've only just started getting stuff for the parties but i've nearly finished making my cloak thing :).

I made it with suede kind of material, which i may regret later....

PIC_0240.jpg

(ignore my hair it's a mess and it needs dying lol)

The hood looks wierd it that picture, but it's not. I just need to hem it etc :wub:

I just need a mask and some new leggings 'cause i already have a dress.

1 theme nearly done so 2 more to go..... :WINCE:

im not sure whether to make mine out of heavy material like yours or go for a really light floaty one that will hopefully look like shadow. long shot for the shadow effect though.

decisions decisions...

My dress came and it's about 3 inches too small on my back, so I started dieting last Thursday and I've lost 4pounds so far :)

i cant stick to diets lol so good luck with yours seems like its going well :thumbup:

I dunno if i am going to wear my pink dress for the ball, i am wearing it for the prom at the mini con that seems to fit the theme more hmmmm more dress hunting is in order :firedevil: