THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

Jemma

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so are the majority of people just wearing short dresses??

I wanted to go all out with a big long dress but I don't want to stand out if everyones wearing short dresses ha.

Im gonna wear a long dress, and wanna go all out too! Im not the right size to wear a short dress XD

Brought my mask last week (And a spare just incase i cant find the right dress), now all i need to do is buy a dress XD

i r

your dresses are all so pretty :)

so are the majority of people just wearing short dresses??

I wanted to go all out with a big long dress but I don't want to stand out if everyones wearing short dresses ha.

im so going all out only live once and all that

• 2 weeks later...

I got a nice dress I wore at a wedding a couple of years ago, bought at Debemams or however you spell that store's name lol, but it depends if I can fit into it as I was slimmer then, if not I'll have to try on one of my other dresses but they are short ones, No cape or masks yet though. But with the links I have seen here for masks I don't think THAT will be a huge problem hehe.

Im thinking black mask, and black cloak, and maybe a green ball gown, i never wore a ball gown to my prom and i really regret it i wore a floor length cocktail dress instead, so im going full skirt ball gown to this because i thought i would never get the chance to wear a princess dress ever again after prom so im soooo looking forward to this!!

I have no idea how to post photos or i would post some photos of what ive been looking at. xx

Also, i love the 'filigree' style masks, (like the 1st post on this topic picture of that black one) im def gettin one of those!

Edited by StaciesEclipse

i have my school leaving dance in june so i could just re-use my dress for that but i am not so sure as my dress is kinda big if that makes sense and i don't want to stand out lol :o

im still undecided, if i cant find anything that is quite cheap might just have to wear it!

I know its early but.....

So our first party theme has been announced what is everyone planning on wearing?

I think i will wear the dress i wore for the ET 1901 part it suits the theme and saves me buying another dress

Please excuse the funny faces XD Mine is the purple/gold dress

a.jpg

aa.jpg

And the mask

aaa.jpg

Very Cool Mask

That mask is absoloutly gorgeous, i love it. the one i found kinda looks like a lace butterfly. i wud put it up but i dont kno how to put on a picture lol. :poki:

There's 4 to choose from for me :( I want the last one the most, however I dont want to look too over the top :(

dress1b.jpg

personally i think u shud go for the top one it gorgeous i love the colours and its not too over the top and wud luk great with a cloak over it. :angry:

This is what I hope to wear

image1xl.jpg

ba16_1.JPG

All I have to do is try and get my parents to get it for me :huh:

OMG OMG OMG SORRY TO TELL YOU BUT IVE KINDA FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YER DRESS, :poki:

ITS JUST THE KINDA THING I LOVE, IM TOTALLY JEALOUS LOL.

AND THAT MASK TOTALLY WORKS WITH IT. THE MASK I HAV MY EYES ON IS LIKE THAT ONLY MAORE BUTTERFLY SHAPED.

Edited by Officially_Robsessed

This is what I hope to wear

image1xl.jpg

ba16_1.JPG

All I have to do is try and get my parents to get it for me ;)

OMG OMG OMG SORRY TO TELL YOU BUT IVE KINDA FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YER DRESS, :D

ITS JUST THE KINDA THING I LOVE, IM TOTALLY JEALOUS LOL.

AND THAT MASK TOTALLY WORKS WITH IT. THE MASK I HAV MY EYES ON IS LIKE THAT ONLY MAORE BUTTERFLY SHAPED.

Thanks, well don't worry you haven't seen what I look like in it :D:(

Ohhh I think i've seen that it looks pretty :P

Is this it?

4eb0_1.JPG

just found a good mask site if anyone is still looking for a mask :YAHOO:

http://www.venetianmasksshop.com/vanity_masks.htm

They are beautiful and I already found 3 I'd like, but WOAH there is NO WAY I can afford paying that much for a mask. If it was a dress that I could maybe wear again and such, but for a mask which for me at least is a one time thing. It is much too expensive, but it might be the normal price.. I don't know. :)

I already posted my mask on the first page, but heres what it looks like again

DSCF1722.jpg

And this looks to be either of these dresses I'm buying for the ball

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1890-1.jpg

The second dress is really nice :P

DSCF1722.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1890-1.jpg

The second dress is really nice :YAHOO:

I agree! It's absolutely GORGEOUS! I was worried for a bit that peeps wouldn't wear big dresses but now am happy that some peeps are so am deffo gonna go BIG!

I would love to wear a big, long dress but cant really spend loads of money on a dress i wont wear again and i am short for my age so i like wearing shorter dresses :P:lol: really they would not suit me so i am sticking with my shorter dresses :P

I have definately decided on my dress :P It's red and black with a bustle.

Now all I need is to find a mask. They scare me at the best of times so I want a really feminine one, I love the lace ones that have been posted and Jemma yours is beautiful! I suppose I wont really be seeing my own anyway, ill just avoid any mirrors!

DSCF1722.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1890-1.jpg

The second dress is really nice :firedevil:

I agree! It's absolutely GORGEOUS! I was worried for a bit that peeps wouldn't wear big dresses but now am happy that some peeps are so am deffo gonna go BIG!

Im wearing a big dress as well, so im also glad that others are as well lol Its a wedding dress i dyed purple, it only cost me £10 :)