THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

Jemma

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a new cloak off ebay the other day - liked it better than the one I already have since it has a hood! Was a bargain too at only £12.50 - so hope it's alright when it arrives!!

And I've seen a lovely dress I want...unfortunately I think I might have to have a breast reduction to get into it!! :D :D I might order it and try it on though - says I can return it!

And they have loads of masks on ebay at good prices. I still can't believe I've been planning what I'm wearing to a party that is still 7 months away!! :D

xC

The dress i tried on the other day, i'm pretty much in love with it because it actually looked nice on!

It's a matter of getting the money for it though, hopefully with birthday money i should be able to sort something out :(

I desparately want a cloak too, the ones posted are seriously pretty!! i'll have to check out some fancy dress shops and amazon or osmething :D

as if there's 73 tickets left wtf

hahahah Jemma yeah that was the one I wanted, good job I decied I didn't have the money to spend on a cloak i'd only wear once or we could have got in a bidding war :YAHOO:

Same here, always trying to find something I COULD put on again. Just don't have the money for it. Here there is obviously the mask in itself, so that will be the one I will spend money on and likely not wear again this turn around :YAHOO:

all those dresses are beautiful :-)

my fav though has to be the third one its gorgeous, I've been looking for one that style myself

I hate to think how much they will set you back!

I think if you want the last one get it cuz you will look stunning and who cares if you look over the top isnt that the point of the party! at least you wont blend in it gets my vote!

They're actually not too expensive, and it's a treat for my 20th bday :whistling:

Im so tempted to get the last one! But im not sure what colour :whistling: will depend on the mask i get i sposelol

Ithink the 3rd one is the best i think it would suit the theme well