THE VOLTURI MASQUERADE BALL!

Jemma

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got some gold roman sandal things which I could wear, just need a long-ish dress and a mask now. hmm, thank god I'm going to Italy this summer. :headscratch:

I went to venice and brought loads a couple of years ago <3

I know its early but.....

So our first party theme has been announced what is everyone planning on wearing?

I think i will wear the dress i wore for the ET 1901 part it suits the theme and saves me buying another dress

Please excuse the funny faces XD Mine is the purple/gold dress

a.jpg

aa.jpg

And the mask

aaa.jpg

I Love that Dress!

where is it from?

x

I know its early but.....

So our first party theme has been announced what is everyone planning on wearing?

I think i will wear the dress i wore for the ET 1901 part it suits the theme and saves me buying another dress

Please excuse the funny faces XD Mine is the purple/gold dress

a.jpg

aa.jpg

And the mask

aaa.jpg

I Love that Dress!

where is it from?

x

Thanks got the dress as an xmas pressie from my mum and dad so not sure which website it came off but the designer is Ema Savahl all i can say is the dresses are not cheap lol

So this is the dress i really want to get, but is it more of a prom like dress instead of ball because i have no idea...

9042m.jpg

w324.png

WOW i love that dress! I think it would suit the ball find. I think you can wear anything to the ball so long as you wear a mask

I really want this kinda dress but no idea where to get one from :(

straw_donatella.jpg

ooooooh ian stuart, love your taste!! love all his dresses!

Yeah that dress is lovely but i was just looking at the prices on that designer and omg expensive much?? The dresses are like £900+ lol but the style of dress is perfect for the ball hopefully you can find one but much cheaper ;)

is it just me that is thinking that this could be a huge opportuinity to really go all out could even go like casanova style

That was the first picture I had in my head too - like a masquerade at court. Gorgeous.

I'm so going to need a bigger suitcase.