party ideas for ET2

flutterby80

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the idea of a masque ball - some of the costumes on the unday night for 1901 were amazing, so it's pretty obvious we're a bunch who like to dress up.

Would love there to be another prom party just cos the gazebo with the fairy lights and ivy was so pretty.

I love the idea of a baseball party!

I keep trying to think of things that are more New Moon focussed....in the other thread I mentioned the Volturi ball and I like how others have had the same idea and are expanding it. Like the idea of Bella's 18th birthday party!

I def think a Graduation Ball is best kept for ET3 because it's more Eclipse focussed and also a Werewolf Bonfire party is the same... and an engagement party.

I keep trying to think of things that are more New Moon focussed....in the other thread I mentioned the Volturi ball and I like how others have had the same idea and are expanding it. Like the idea of Bella's 18th birthday party!

Is this con going to be themed around New Moon then? I saw it was subtitled New Moon Rising but as the film won't be out then wondered whether the con next year would be the New Moon one and whether this would still be Twilight.

I like the Birthday party idea too.

a baseball themed party would be awesomed ef. americain themed hot dogs etc popcorn cotton candy

decoration would be easy too any1 elese agree ????

That would be amazing!!! :blush:

That would be a good one for the Friday night - a more relaxed dress code like La Push was. You could have big storm clouds hanging from the ceiling and obviously, Muse playing on the dancefloor. I really like this idea, though it might be a nightmare for security to have so many bats and balls around - I think hobbitfanatic or someone said that the bats had to be put away for safety once they'd been signed, so doubt we can walk around with them all night.

Would be good id the nights followed the same pattern as ths time - one more casual like La Push, a formal like the Prom and then an out and out costume night like 1901.

We could have a High School Theme party?

We could all dress up as typical stereotypes e.g: Skater Dudes, Jocks, Nerds, Cheerleaders and then of course...vampires.

:D

YES xD

I have my High School Musical Skater Dude costume somewhere... xD

It worked for the show, may as well re-use it :D

I'm loving the idea of a masquerade party! ^^ Means I could just re-use my prom outfit and then accessorise differently (cos I'm all for the cheap option :blink: )

If that's not possible I'm all for some sort of baseball or just plain vampire type party!

I mentioned in the other forum that I'd like to see some live music and I suggested Booby Long cos he is awesome and is very popular with Rob fans now.

And I'm happy that they are definitely having the Volturi Masqued Ball woot!

Edited by JaneDoe

I think a vampire vs werewolf party!!!

team edward/ team jacob!!!

That would be awesome, Team Jacob :D

:D Masquerade Ball is a must, I have the perfect dress in mind.

Masquerade Ball Please :dance:

oh what do you have in mind...i have one but i dont know if iits Masquerade :D