Guest Announcement RICHARD CHAVES

showmasters

Kevin Peter Hall would also be cool as hell!
Is that a joke? Cool as hell?

Sadly we've got more chance of getting Arnold than Kevin Peter Hall.

I think they're all doable excapt Arnold. Shane Black and Jesse Ventura have done cons before but in Jesse's case I'm unsure if he stopped doing them after he became Governor of Minissota.

I've got my fingers crossed! If Shane Black attended, I'd have to dig out a copy of the script to Lethal Weapon as well - what a coup that would be.

Might even dig out The Long Kiss Goodnight. As an aside, I'd forgotten how much of a rip-off of the Bourne Identity that film was!

Obviously McTiernan would be an incredible guest, but I don't consider him that realistic. I think he's out now. In fact I'm not sure he was ever in - I seem to remember he managed to stay out of prison - certainly he has quite a few in-development credits from the looks of things.

Never went to jail, but theoretically could still go; according to wikipedia, his original guilty plea has now been allowed to be withdrawn, thus voiding the original trial and sentence, but there's an intention to re-prosecute, apparently.

Kevin dies not long after Predator 2 if I'm not mistaken???

He died in April 1991 but contracted the AIDS virus (thru a blood transfusion) months before that during the making of P2 perhaps. I love what he did in the costume, really brought it to life. He invented the Pred's moves and based them upon African tribal dance.

Edited by nicky

Hello to all,

my name is Beck and I write from Italy.

I apologize for my bad English.

I would like to attend Collectormania to meet Mr. Chaves, could you tell me what should I do?

I bought the flight ticket, you have some advice to give to me? there is some Italian?

Thanks .

Hello and welcome to the forum. :smile:

I'm not sure if we have Italians here. I can understand written Italian, so if you want to ask something in Italian I should be able to answer you. But I would answer in English then. The way I write Italian is way worse than the way you write English.

Where does your flight land? Then I can give you a short explanation how to get to Milton Keynes.

Will you be coming only for one day, or do you need to book a hotel?

Otherwise there's not much you have to do. Get from your hotel (or the bus station/train station) to the Stadium where the event is held. There you look for the sign with Richard's picture.

You either join the line there or pick up a ticket with a number from the person standing there wearing a shirt saying "crew". When this number is called you can join the line. If there's a sign with numbers, you need to pick up a ticket first.

Then about half way down the line there's a table with another crew member. You pay this crew member for the autographs you want and pick up the photos you want signed. The crew member will give you a slip of paper with the number of autographs that you paid for. You give this paper to the crew member sitting next to Richard. Richard will sign your photos. If there's not much of a line you usually can take a photo with him, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is superb, we need the rest of the PREDATOR cast now.

Obviously Arnie wont make it, but what about a stunt double???????

Plus what about a lifesize predator to have your photo taken with?????????

Sadly kevin peter hall (The predator) is no longer with us either.

Ive seen carl weathers he was good at a previous show, but get him with the other guys would be good.

bring on:

Carl Weathers ... Dillon

Elpidia Carrillo ... Anna

Bill Duke ... Mac

Jesse Ventura ... Blain

Sonny Landham ... Billy

Richard Chaves ... Poncho (ANNOUNCED)

R.G. Armstrong ... General Phillips

Shane Black ... Hawkins

Director: John McTiernan

Writers: Jim Thomas & John Thomas

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And

PREDATOR 2

Danny Glover ... Lieutenant Mike Harrigan

Gary Busey ... Peter Keyes

Rubén Blades ... Danny Archuleta

Maria Conchita Alonso ... Leona Cantrell

Bill Paxton ... Jerry Lambert

Robert Davi ... Captain Phil Heinemann

Adam Baldwin ... Garber

Director: Stephen Hopkins

Edited by The Pred Rules

Carl Weathers ... Dillon

Bill Duke ... Mac

Jesse Ventura ... Blain

Sonny Landham ... Billy

Shane Black ... Hawkins

All good (although RG Armstrong is well into his 90s now). But Shane Black would be the number one for me - dream guest, definitely. Would take great pleasure in printing out the entire script of Lethal Weapon.

Carl Weathers ... Dillon

Bill Duke ... Mac

Jesse Ventura ... Blain

Sonny Landham ... Billy

Shane Black ... Hawkins

All good (although RG Armstrong is well into his 90s now). But Shane Black would be the number one for me - dream guest, definitely. Would take great pleasure in printing out the entire script of Lethal Weapon.

Man, they would all be gold!!!!

After Sonny today I can't wait to see Richard in June!

Plus what about a lifesize predator to have your photo taken with?????????
I dunno know his name but I've spoken to him a few times, the guy who has a stall selling painted resin kits, actually has a life-sise Pred that he sculpted himself. Perhaps he could bring it along.

• 2 weeks later...