Tickets for ET2 (All sold out)

Massive Events

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked for a receipt cus i paid in cash but never got one!! It's just for peace of mind really :( handing that much cash over without no confirmation is a bit weary

Mark hand-wrote mine... "Silver ticket #18, paid in cash, recieved with thanks" :D then signed it. :D

I asked for a receipt cus i paid in cash but never got one!! It's just for peace of mind really B) handing that much cash over without no confirmation is a bit weary

Mark hand-wrote mine... "Silver ticket #18, paid in cash, recieved with thanks" :o then signed it. :P

aw man :D she wouldnt for me!

I asked for a receipt cus i paid in cash but never got one!! It's just for peace of mind really :( handing that much cash over without no confirmation is a bit weary

Mark hand-wrote mine... "Silver ticket #18, paid in cash, recieved with thanks" ;) then signed it. :(

aw man :( she wouldnt for me!

yeah I brought a gold ticket with cash and didnt get anything so I hope its all ok, she did say we will get a confirmation email any idea when we will be getting these?!

so I take it we just have to be extra vigilant 2 weeks before the event to make sure we get our stuff through the post? eek! I'm having bad thoughts of my money being lost somehow and not having a ticket! not that I don't trust you guys or anything :(

yeah I brought a gold ticket with cash and didnt get anything so I hope its all ok, she did say we will get a confirmation email any idea when we will be getting these?!

As DavidB has said NO confirmation emails are sent if you bought your ticket at the event. It's always been that way. I simply don't have the time to individually send emails to every person who bought a ticket.

You only ever get a confirmation email if you buy via the online shop.

I've got a question, my friend hasn't quite got back to me yet about if she can come or not - but I'm going to get 2 tickets. I'll put them both in my name, but when I find out which friend is definately coming will I be able to email Jola to let her know about one of the name changes?

I've got a question, my friend hasn't quite got back to me yet about if she can come or not - but I'm going to get 2 tickets. I'll put them both in my name, but when I find out which friend is definately coming will I be able to email Jola to let her know about one of the name changes?

Yes.. when you order tickets for other people, you MUST email Jola to let her know the names of everyone attending... I think this is so they have a roll-call in case of an emergency (fire, etc) & so people don't pinch your tickets by pretending to be with you when they aren't. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TOOOO FAR

THE STANDARD TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT DIDENT

EVEN GET A CHANCE TO BUY ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT HAPPY

HI quick question please do not shout at me, not meant in a neg way.... If tickets where only available to those that went in march how do you get to go in the first place?

I only ask as i am determined not to miss another one xx

The tickets weren't just available for those who went to the first one. The tickets wento on sale at the convention to the attendees on the Sunday , and the remaining went on sale to the general public on Monday. They sold out after 18 days.

The tickets weren't just available for those who went to the first one. The tickets wento on sale at the convention to the attendees on the Sunday , and the remaining went on sale to the general public on Monday. They sold out after 18 days.

Oh ok thank you, I shall have to keep my eyes peeled from now on x

Oh ok thank you, I shall have to keep my eyes peeled from now on x

As will I, can't miss out a third time. :/

Hi i'm not sure if i am posting on the right section but i am after just 1 ticket for this event and so if anyone has an extra ticket they want to sell could you please email me at *email address removed*

Many thanks. its my first time posting here so please forgive me if i have done so on the wrong topic :)

Nikki x

Edited by DavidB