Tickets for ET2 (All sold out)

Massive Events

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just booked two standards for my friend and myself! We booked rooms at the Park Inn too - reckon we got two of the last ones, they were only down to double rooms and when we called at 4 earlier there were only about 20 rooms left!

SO relieved though, my mum wouldn't have let us go if we hadn't managed to book the Park Inn! :(

I cannot believe how quick tickets are selling out :lol: I am glad my mum lent me some money so i could get a silver yesterday i think all silver will be gone by tomorrow just means my friend will have to get a standard :(

I wonder if this is the fastest selling convention yet????

• Moderators

How long do you think the Standards will last for at this rate? :thumbup:

I'd guess they'll last for a while to be honest. A lot of Gold and Silver have gone, and there's people that need to save up ..

haha super jola! your pore fingers must be sore from all the manual entrys you done over the last two days lol

I haven't actually processed any yet :thumbup:

It's taken me four hours just to print the order forms off today :WINCE:

haha super jola! your pore fingers must be sore from all the manual entrys you done over the last two days lol

I haven't actually processed any yet :blink:

It's taken me four hours just to print the order forms off today :blink:

ahhhh i bet your just so looking forward to doing it all lol

I haven't actually processed any yet :blink:

It's taken me four hours just to print the order forms off today :blink:

ahhhh i bet your just so looking forward to doing it all lol

LOL - my daughter won't see me - she'll be wandering around saying that her Mummy has disappeared - last seen under a mountain of paper and envelopes......

Can you buy extra autographs when you are actually there? As iv got a gold pass but not sure what i want signed yet have an original film poster id like em to sign aswell as photos that they usually provide but not sure til i get there lol

Amanda

Can you buy extra autographs when you are actually there?

Yes, providing the extra autograph tickets haven't sold out online in advance (which they never have so far), you can purchase them at the event.