Tickets for ET2 (All sold out)

Massive Events

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm so gutted that none of my friends are twilight fans.

I'm travelling alone to this con, not the first time I have done so, my first con with this company was Lockdown in 2008 and I was alone then too but knew ppl coming of course

i'm too scared to go on my own =[

i'm so jealous of you all having tickets.

It's really not as bad as you think when you go on your own, I was panicing for months abut going on my own, but people from the boards were nice enough to come over and say hi and talk to me so it was alright :P

i suppose you all have a point.

i'm going to try asking around all my friends tonight then i might think about just booking it. although ive just been looking at room prices and they're not cheap.

TravelLodge was quite cheap, last time I looked at it, it wss £29 per night

gold passes have now sold out

there are still silver and standard tickets left

jason :blink:

HI jason,

it's the pinky promise girls here!! we talked to u at the bar just before we left last night.. just want to ask you a question via email is that possible? Elaine :(

• Moderators

HI jason,

it's the pinky promise girls here!! we talked to u at the bar just before we left last night.. just want to ask you a question via email is that possible? Elaine :blink:

You can email info@showmastersonline.com and put it FAO Jason. He'll get it.

OMGGGG

sooo happy i got a ticket :dance:

i made my mum get me it while i was at school xD

i am surprised she managed to considering how rubbish she is at using computers

i was gutted that i didnt go to the first one...

but i was so shocked that they held something this big in Northampton!!

i live there and NOTHING good ever happens in Northampton cause its pants here xD

the thought of being in the same town as Kellan Lutz and not being able to see him was heartbreaking,

he had soooo best be coming to the next one or i will cry!!

hahaha :)

I'm travelling alone to this con, not the first time I have done so, my first con with this company was Lockdown in 2008 and I was alone then too but knew ppl coming of course

i'm going on my own again, went this time and met some amazingly friendly people! dont be scared coz everyone is super nice and helpful you just have an amazingly wonderful time!

Whne I first booked back in August, I knew no-one else that was going. By Friday night, I knew loads but had the added advantage of taking my daughter with me. They are a great bunch of people and I'm sure you'll make friends on the boards in no time. I know one girl who flew in from Finland knowing no one at all and she was fine....!

i'm going on my own again, went this time and met some amazingly friendly people! dont be scared coz everyone is super nice and helpful you just have an amazingly wonderful time!

Whne I first booked back in August, I knew no-one else that was going. By Friday night, I knew loads but had the added advantage of taking my daughter with me. They are a great bunch of people and I'm sure you'll make friends on the boards in no time. I know one girl who flew in from Finland knowing no one at all and she was fine....!

Same for me, I met the most incredible people and hope to keep some life long friends :lol:

• Moderators

well..is a little difficult phone them from spain U_U And I tought that the hotel didn't let to book now to october... is so soon... but I thought that the gold programms wouldn't sold out so soon aaaaand XDDD

I know, sorry. But that's the only way they can give you the cheaper room, as the rooms are booked by the convention organiser so that attendees can have them.

Hopefully you can work something out :lol:

well..is a little difficult phone them from spain U_U And I tought that the hotel didn't let to book now to october... is so soon... but I thought that the gold programms wouldn't sold out so soon aaaaand XDDD

I used my Norwegian mobile to call, I got the number to the hotel from the Abrams Inc con website and just said I was attending the Eternal Twilight 2 convention in October, the lady I spoke to was very helpful and spoke clearly. So I had no problems though :lol:. Even though it wasn't cheap phoning with my mobile. I was at work at the time and couldn't use my work phone for that lol.

I just had a random thought as I was looking at the site!

I bought my tickets yesterday and was served by Mark. He charged me £234 for 3 standards ..... no P & P.... they still have to be sent!

Am I being too honest here?

Edited by JaneDoe